Chapter 1

Moans and groans were heard threw the bedroom door as well as the squeaking of bed. Soon  the couple inside finished thier love making and was catching thier breathes.

The young girl who had fair skin that contracted with her long dark hair. She laid her head on her husband's shoulder, and ran her small hand on his chest to run threw his salt and pepper chest hair.

She and her husband's relationship was a different one. He was human and she isn't.

She was humanly younger then him and people thought he could be her father. But they didnt care. They loved each other.

"God damn woman I sware you're going to kill me one of these days." Her husband panted rubbing her bare arm She giggled and kissed her chest. "Don't you die on me mister I can't live without you." She said. Only the two of them knew how true that was.

"When do you need to leave? She asked as she continued to run her hand over his chest. "I'll need to leave early in the morning. Then when I come back we can try again and agian and agian." She giggled as her husband tickled her as he spoke to her about when he returned.

The two was trying to have a kid. He already has two sons with his late wife. But she didnt have any. Infact she was a virgin before she met her husband.

"Speaking of kids... When can I meet them?" She asked giddy. He sighed. "Not yet Anna." He said. She sighed and sat up, using the covers to cover her small but bare chest and gave him a look.

"John. We have been married for about two months and have been courting for a year, and I haven't met your sons. Why wont you let me meet them. Hell why won't you lt me go on a hunt with you?" She asked upset.

"I can't lose you. I haven't introduced you to the boys cause I know how they'll react when they meet you." He said. His wife cocked an eyebrow at him, scilently demanding an answer from him.

"They will freak that one you are young enough to date them, two when they find out your backgorund... they may try and kill you." He said. She sighed and laid back down with a huff and turned around so her back was facing him.

He sighed sadly and laid back down then tried to bring her into his arms but she shrugged him off. "Babe Please. I don't want to spend my last night in our home with an angry wife. I just want to protect you. Expecally with you know who looking for you." John said.

He saw her relax and knew he got to her. He pulled her into his bare yet warm and loving embrace. She snuggled into hm.

"I'm sorry But their now my family, I should meet them." She said. He knew she was right and he should introduce them. But with someone from her past after her, she needed to be protected and hidden.

He kissed her shoulder and reached his hand down her bare body and rubbed her n a very intament area, making her gasp and squirm.

"I just want to spend the rest of our time together making love to my beautiful wife. Are you down?" He purred nibbleing her ear and rubbing more making her moan out his name.

She nodded wanting her release.

He rolled her onto her back and moved  to go inbetween her thighs. He rubbed agianst her after removing his hand and rubbed the body he loved to touch.

She just squirmed in desire for her husband, as she wrapped her arm aroud him a they made love with thier toungs.

____

John was awake and was looking at his wife as she slept. Ever since his late wife Mary he never thought he'd find someone to love. And then he met Anna by chance. Her family begged for his help and when he saw her... He knew something in him changed.

He bent down and kissed her hair and took a deep breath of her scent that was mixed with his. She looked so worn out he thought smuggly.

She stired and opened her eyes sleepily.

"Do you need to go?" She asked softly. He stroked her dark tresses as he sat down beside her nodding. "Yes my love. But only for awhile. But I'll be back when I can. I have to find..."  She laid her finger on his lips. She understood that he was still looking for his late wifes killer.

"I have something for you." She said. She sat up baring herself to her husbands gaze. She got up and went to the closet and grabbed a box. Feeling her husbands gaze on her bare bum she felt shivers corse threw her.

She walked back to him, before handing it to him.

He opened it and looked inside.

It was a pill and a necklace.

"It'll keep you alive if you take that pill. Then necklace is for you to keep a memory of me. It's make from a speical stone from my villiage. My father told me to give this to  the man I love." She said shyly. He smiled at her as he put it on and swallowed the pill.

"I took one as well. So we ar connected more." She said hugging him.

She was going to miss him so much.

"I love you Anna Winchester." He whispered, hugging her tightly. "I love you to John Winchester." She whispered back.

 They kissed deeply and like that he left.