The Meeting

(f/n) p.o.v
"Crystal how long is it going to take" I ask, fed up of this bumpy carriage ride. Suddenly I felt the carriage stop.

"We have arrived my lady" Crystal says.

The carriage door opens and Crystal helps me step out. As I walk up to the door a man dressed in a butler uniform greets us.

"Hello Lady (l/n), welcome to the Phantomhive manor. I am Sebastian Michaelis, head butler of this manor. My master has been expecting you. So please follow me" the man said as he showed us the way. We come to a stop and Sebastian knocks on the door. I could hear a faint voice on the other side. Sebastian opens the door and we walk in.

"Young Master, Lady (l/n) has arrived" Sebastian informs.

The boy in the chair look up. He wad Ciel phantomhive.

Ciels p.o.v
I hear a knock on my door, I stay concentrated on my work. "Come in."
Sebastian Walks through the door.

"Young Master, Lady (l,n) has arrived".

I look up from my work and my breath was taken away. Her (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair match perfectly.
"Hello, My name is (f/n) (l/n). It's a pleasure to meet you Lord Phantomhive" she said. Her voice was like silk, she was absolutely beautiful. [Ciel isn't engaged to Lizzy]
"Hello Lady (l/n), it's a pleasure to meet you aswell, please call me ciel" I say. "Only if you will address me as (f/n)" she replies.

"Of course"

"Young master, dinner is ready" Sebastian informs. I nod in response and get out of my chair. Walking up to (f/n), I stick my hand out. "Will you join me for dinner and relax for the rest of the day. We can start the case tomorrow" I suggest.
"That's a wonderful idea" (f/n) replies as she takes my hand.