3) And The Girls

Monday
August 22, 2016

•••

I walked over to Aubree's locker and waited until she arrived. I was looking over head and I saw the Eboni chick strolling by. She glanced over at me and winked. I took no hesitation on winking back.

"You niggas are sick.", Aubree mumbled as she pushed me to the side so she could access her locker.

I chuckled at her comment. She's stupidly hilarious but it's cute because she's short and goes around talking shit 24/7.

"Wassup, shorty?", I sing-songed into her ears.

"Man, shut up. I don't got time for your bullshit. I already got enough problems, Liam.", she grunted out as she grabbed her books and stored her backpack away. I pulled the McDonald's bag from around my back.

When Aubree saw it, her eyes lit up. She immediately grabbed it and checked inside. She pulled one McGriddle out and passed it over to me. She grabbed the other and threw the bag in the trash.

"So, what's your grudge against Eboni, huh?", I asked out of nowhere.

"She's just sneaky ... I mean, me and Eboni were close back then but stuff happens, ya' know?", she answered. Then she stuffed half the biscuit into her mouth.

Fat ass, shit talker.

I chuckled loudly at my thought. It was true though. Aubree eats everything in sight.

She looked over at me with the face of her getting frustrated. I quickly changed my face and made my way down the hall with Aubree following.

"Who's that Donnie kid?", Aubree asked.

"Donnie Robinson? That little punk?", I questioned with disgust.

"Geez, Liam. You're rude as hell. He's not a punk, he's actually gorgeous.", she stated then took another bite out of the biscuit.

"Gorgeous my ass. I can tell you what's gorgeous."

"... What?"

Then, the bell rung out of nowhere. I winked at her. I linked my arm into hers and headed to her class.

On the way, I grabbed her biscuit wrapper and threw it away. Aubree hates when people litter. When we arrived to her class, Aubree and I did our handshake and parted ways.

I went to my first class, Ms. Turner. I sat by Jason and dapped him up. Throughout the class period, I didn't pay attention to anything. Although, I did know Ms. Turner's lustful states was on me.

The bell rung for second period and I quickly stood up. I was about to walk out when I heard my name being called. I turned around and Ms. Turner stood in my view.

"Mr. Nozzo, are you focusing in my class?", she asked as she bit down on her lip. I turned my head away and looked back.

"Umm, yeah. Yes, I am.", I answered with lies splattering out my mouth. She patted my arm softly with a smirk on her face.

"See me after the day, Liam."

I nodded and with that, I left. The rest of the day was bullshit. Instead of going to that slut of a teacher after school ended, I went home.

I stopped by a local burger joint before going home. I was pretty hungry since I didn't eat lunch. I ordered a triple bacon cheeseburger meal. Call me fat but, go big or go home.

I prepared my drink and sat down at a small table as I waited on my food. Then, someone sat across from me. I looked up and it was Eboni. She was smiling at me.

"Hey, you're Liam Nozzo, the new kid, right?", she asked once she had my attention.

I chuckled lightly at "the new kid" part.

"Yeah, that's me. And you're Eboni. I know.", I stated.

"Oh, you know about me?", she asked.

"Nah. Words get around, shorty."

She smirked at me. We developed a small conversation and exchanged numbers but the only thing on my mind was that burger.

Once my number was called, I got up with my drink and made my way to the counter. But, my clumsy ass is always tripping.

I fell over on someone's body. I know my drink splashed on them. More like wasted on them because of the impact. Then I heard the people gasping.

"Watch where you're fuckin---"

I looked down and there laid a beautiful petite, caramel skinned girl. I can tell I frightened her a little because I was about to shout at her. I obviously had no business trying to yell when I was the one who caused it.

I quickly stood up and reached my hand out. But of course, she didn't take it. She helped herself up. Once she fully stood up, she looked at her shirt and rolled her eyes. That's when everyone stopped paying attention and carried on.

"Look, I'm so sorry ... Let me buy you food for this to repay.", I pleaded.

"No, it's fine. Don't worry about it.", she commented.

"Well ... At least me take you on a date."

She looked at me with a completely different expression. More of a "nigga, I said don't worry" look.

"It's fine.", she stated.

"Please?", I asked again.

"You won't leave until I say yes?"

"And give me your number.", I said as I winked at her.

She rolled her eyes once again then grinned. She pulled a pen out of her purse. Then she gripped my arm up.

"Since you wanna spill drinks on people, I get to write on you.", she said.

I chuckled as she wrote her number down on my arm and her name of it.

India.

When she was done, both of our orders were up on the counter.

We grabbed our food and left out. When I opened the door for her, I looked back and spotted Eboni staring at me with a disgusted expression on her face.

I shrugged it off and walked her to her car. It was an all black Nissan Juke. It was nice too.

"I see ya have independence, huh?", I joked.

She smirked at me.

"I guess, Mr...?"

"Liam. The name is Liam.", I stated.

"Nice, Liam. It's your call to keep that number. If you don't, too bad, sir."

"Don't worry, hella gonna keep it."

She got in her vehicle and drove off. I made my way over to my Lamborghini.
I drove home though, texting India the whole way.

That's all I did.

Shooort and no details. Forgive me please, I'll do better.

~ Kayla