To the shock of all the family he wasn't dancing but Shivaay Singh Oberoi was singing and he smiled at her. He was handsome, his smile, priceless. He was going to leave the stage when she walked tohim and began dancing on Laal Dupatta.

 All people in this room could see the love they held for each other.After their little romance, they joined Rudra, Om, Meera, Saumya and Prinku and all performed in Punjabi wedding song.

 At the end of the song, as they were just enjoying themselves, Meera's cloth got stuck in Om's watch and he was just staying there admiring her dancing while following her like a fool. When Meera finally realized it, she smiled and set him free. Her smile could kill an hundred of people actually. After their dance, they finally did a family dance and performed on Daingad Daingad.

 During the song, Shivaay saw Sahil looking on the floor. Shivaay just walked to Sahil and carried him to the scene and they continued to dance while Shivaay was supporting Sahil as he too did few steps. Later this night, when the sangeet was over, Shivaay and Annika were both on the poolside, laying there just doing nothing.

"Do you realise that we're going to be married tomorrow?" She asked."Tomorrow at this time, we'll be a married couple." She said and he smiled.

"Are you afraid already Annika?" He asked caressing her forearm.

"Stop talking nonsense. I am not afraid! I just can't believe that tomorrow we'll be married."

"Haan,we'll have to spend a life time together.. a lifetime to irritate me.."

"Hey!"She spanked him. "You're the one irritating me! You always put me in problems in front of the family to make me embarrassed!" Annika said and Shivaay chuckled.

"At least, we're both irritating each other so no one we'll be bored!" Shivaay said.

"Annika!"Prinku called and Annika hugged Shivaay tightly as if he would be able to hide her from Prinku.

"Don't tell me that you're afraid of Prinku!" Shivaay said.

"She's always scolding me because of you!"

"Annika she won't be killing you because you're spending time with me, don't worry." Shivaay said and she got up but Shivaay held her wrist.

"I'm eager to see you as my wife Annika."

"I love you too Shivaay." She whispered and went to Prinku's room.

That was when Shivaay finally realized what she had said.

"I love you.." He whispered and smiled. Annika joined Prinku in her room and the latter made fun of her for escaping once again.

"You're like a lovestruck actually! I have never seen you this way, soon-to-be Mrs Singh Oberoi!" Priyanka said and Annika smiled.

"Neither did I." She answered and laid on the bed sighing heavily.

"It was already a blessing to be your friend but to be his wife.. it's more than that.. I didn't know that you'll be a complete source of happiness." Annika said and Prinku hugged her.

"You're also our happiness Annika. You're our sun, our light. You are not only the daughter-in-law Annika, you are the light of this house, you are the light in Shivaay's heart." Priyanka said and Annika smiled.

She laid on the bed smiling like a fool. Priyanka giggled.

"If this how you are when you are in love, you are a lucky one Pannika!"Prinku said and Annika blushed and hit her lightly on the shoulder.

"Pannika? Don't  you dare doing like your brother!" Annika said and Priyanka laughed.

"I'm sorry, I forgot that only M. Shivaay Singh Oberoi gets the right to call you like this." Prinku teased again and Annika hit her with the pillow.

"O my mata! You're as annoying as your brother!" Annika exclaimed and Prinku hugged her tightly.

"Let's sleep now. I don't want you to look like a zombie for your wedding."

"O shut the hell up!" Annika said and turned away to sleep. Prinku kissed her forehead then fell asleep.

Shivaay on the other side was smiling like a fool. He remembered every time spent with her. His Annika. The  events which led to the D-Day. The funniest was the Haldi.

Flash back.

As Annika didn't have family, they decided that Haldi would happen with the two of them together.

Shivaay and Annika had made a joke on them by running away when they were going to apply Haldi on their faces. They had ran in different ways and thanks to universe (haha, what a lame joke) they collided and as there was Haldi on their hands, Annika put some on Shivaay's cheek and Shivaay did the same on Annika. Rudra and Om found them and they smiled.

"Hey enough of romance you two!" Om said.

"Actually bhaiya, if you keep taking the bride to be away, we won't ever be able to make you tie the knot and you will miss the chance to romance for a lifetime." Rudra teased and obviously, Annika blushed.

"Let's go." Om said and while Rudra brought Annika back outside, Om did the same with Shivaay. They were both smiling even though the elders were scolding them... Actually they were only scolding Annika and making fun of her running away to romance with Shivaay because, who would dare to tease SSO, if it wasn't Rudra only?  Somehow, Shivaay still couldn't believe that they were going to be one soon. And as for Annika, these two months had been magic. She wasn't still sure but she knew that she had a soft spot for Shivaay in her heart. Pinky covered both Annika and Shivaay's faces with Haldi and smiled.

"May you always stay united." She said and Shivaay smiled. He was happy that Pinky was accepting Annika.

End of Flashback.

Shivaay sighed and looked at the photo frame on his bedside table. It was apicture of his Annika while she was pouring water on flowers two weeks ago. She was totally beautiful.

"Just a day and we will be forever together." He smiled. Inside he felt as if this love would eat him alive because of such intensity then he would look at her face and he would realize that this love was giving him life. And he would just smile at her and she would ask.

"Why are you smiling like that?" And he would always answer:

"Pyar. Main tumse pyar karta hoon meri jaan.." And she would always reply:

"And girls are called weak.." And then she would kiss him because she didn't feel like saying this back to him until she didn't find the way back to his heart, without knowing that she was already in love with him.