Chapter Two - The Boy with the Blue Eyes

At seven-thirty a.m. Georgia was clanging a pan with a wooden cooking stick in front of Remy's face in attempt to wake her up.

"Get up! I don't get paid every month to watch you sleep. Get up or your gonna be late for school!"

Remy opened her eyes in shock. She pulled the sheets off of her and got up.

"Alright I'm awake. Would you please stop making all that noise?" She said dripping with sleepiness.

Georgia ignored her response and continued to yell. "Make breakfast before you leave."

Remy went to the bathroom to splash cold water in her face to feel a sense of assertiveness. After that she got to work. Going back to her room she changed clothes. Which usually consisted of a tank top under a sweater, jeans, and boots or sneakers. Then she went downstairs and made Georgia and herself breakfast. Taking her last bite she rushed out the door with her bookbag.

Convient for her the school she attended, Kingsley High school, was around the corner from her. So all she had to was walk.

Everyday at school was the same. Head down, grades up, mouth shut. Her school motto. She'd figure it be easier that way. No one would want to be friends with a criminal anyway. And she didn't want to involved in all that drama she had seen in movies. Remy thought one even noticed her. Until today. When Mr. Prince decided to have a quarrel with her in the hallway. Well more like accidentally...

Remy was on her way to her third period class when out of no where a guy shoces her shoulder and knocks al, of her books to the ground.

She murmurs a curse and squats down to pick them up.

The boy stands over her and says, "Watch where your going next time."

Remy, mad, stands and looks at the boy. Ace. She knew him from orientation but had never talked to him. He was the the prince of her school. All the girls wanted to date him and all the guys envied him. All except her.

His appearance consisted of short black hair with sun-kissed skin and beautiful blue eyes. He always seemed like the boy next door type based off his looks but he always traveled with his group of boys so his facaud was covered over with the bad boy groupe. She really didn't want to waste her time with this wannabe Ian Somerhalder but no one was gonna talk to her that way and get away with it.

"Excuse me? You bumped into me."

"Look bitch, just admit you were a clust and lets move along with our lives."

He had hit a button. Her hand turned to a fist. She was pissed but she couldn't cause another fight. She'd be expelled this time. So instead of using her fists she mustered up the best comeback she could think of.

"I'd like to see your point of view" she said looking like she was "thinking." "But I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass."

"I .....uh....."

Remy couldn't help but have a huge grin on her face. "Just watch where your going next time?" She said before turning and walking down the hall. Footsteps fast approaching behind her. A hand on her shoulder made her stop and look at him.

"Listen I'm sorry. I didn't mean that."

"Yeah, sure you did." she said as she rolled her eyes.

"I- just I-..." he stuttered while rubbing his on the back of his neck nervously.

Diiiiiing! The bell rang.

"I gotta get to class." Then she turned and walked away.