Chapter 35 // Christmas Special: Mission Successful plus Christmas Party

Start from the beginning

   “What was that all about?” Usa snickered. I smiled, “Let’s just say Professor is…a bit careless sometimes.” 

   “He sure is.” Kaoru joined in. “But Professor is a very good cook, might I add. He’s just so careless…clumsy, even.”  Kaoru laughed.

   “What are you guys laughing about?” Momoko joined in too. “Oh, I’m done decorating the tree, by the way. Is there something else that I can do?” She asked.

   “We still need the party streamers and balloons done.” I suggested and she nodded. “Oh yeah, Usa you should invite Benjamin tonight.” Momoko smiled as she went to the couch and opened a pack of balloons and started pumping air in them.

   Usa blushed a little as she finished putting a white table cloth over the buffet table. “I-I don’t really know…Maybe I should?” She smiled. I giggled and nodded my head.

   “You should. Boomer and his brothers are coming and that’s a good chance to have the boys get to know each other and be buddies or something.” I stated happily as I put the glass punch ball on the table. It was only half an hour pass five in the afternoon and the party is going to start at 7pm and maybe end about… one in the morning.

   Today is Christmas eve by the way. We already bought gifts for everybody else about three days ago. We didn’t want to go shopping for gifts till’ the last minute! That’ll be so hectic and there will be so many people in the mall trying to find the perfect gift for a loved one. We bought gifts three days ago, as I said before but wow. The mall was already packed and many people were already buying gifts.

   “Do you think so?” Usa thought for awhile and beamed right after. “I think that’s a grand idea! Ben is such a loner sometimes too and I think he needs a few friends.” Usa giggles as she rolls her eyes. “Can I also invite his twin sister, Bailey?”

   Everyone gasped and stopped to stare at Usa for a second. “Ben has a twin sister?” Momoko asked with a gleeful smile. Usa furrowed her brows in confusion for a moment but chuckled after.

   “Yeah, he does. Surprising isn’t it? I didn’t know he has a twin sister not until she approached us a few days back and pinched Ben’s cheeks suddenly.” Usa laughed whole heartedly as she remembers the memory. “I mean, golly, they look so alike!” She exclaimed. “Though, Ben has brown chocolate eyes whilst Bailey has green emerald ones. But nonetheless, they both have hazelnut brown hair.” She smiled.

   Momoko, Kaoru and I exchanged glances before smiling back at Usa with a devilish grin. Her eyes widened at little as she takes a step back.

   “Guys, what’s with the goofy smiles? You’re freaking me out.” She asked.

   “Looks like someone has find their other half~” Momoko sing-sang as she laughs.

   “What?” Usa splutters.

   Momoko rolled her eyes. “Oh come on. The way you talk about him, you’re eyes sparkles and have you seen yourself? You’ve been blooming lately.” She explains, amused as she rested her elbow on the couch’s armchair and put her chin on the palm of her hand as she smirks at Usa knowingly.