Kim's life

JACK'S POV

My eyes widen, looking at the broken boards on the floor "Wow..." was all I could force out and she smiles, her perfect, beautifull and gorgeous smile that I love not like the fake one she gave us in the lunchroom that first day. She was so shocked when I told-or implied to her that I saw through her little facade just like the one she gave her mom, I have been told that I read people alot easier than most can and even though Kim keeps telling me that she's fine I know she's not. I saw that limp she had a few weeks ago but didn't say anything cause I knew she wouldn't want to talk about it and didn't want to pressure her into anything. I was broken out of my wandering thoughts when I heard Rudy cheer loudly, I look up, startled by the sudden loud noise and see Rudy slap her back while the others were still looking at her like Jerry reading Romeo and Juliet. I contain my laugh but let a small, proud smile onto my face "Guys" I say snapping my fingers onfront of their faces but they stay with the same shocked expression. "Let me handle this" Kim says walking past me while playfully shoving me aside with her shoulder, I raise an eyebrow fearfully at the evil smirk she had on her face, even though she looks really hot with it, it never brings any good. Wait a second! Did I just say Kim looks hot?! She's my best friend and I've only known her for a month and a half...at most! I have got to stop thinking about her like that! Again I am brought back from my reverie by a loud noise or more specifically Kim yelling "Guys!"  in Jerry, Eddie and Milton's faces as they jump six feet in the air and Milton jumping into Jerry's arms and then Jerry hiding behind Eddie. I burst out laughing while Kim sighs half-heartedly with a small smile on her face and I could see that she was holding in laughter and succeeding to a certain point. Until Jerry peeks out from behind Eddie then she bites her lip, trying to hold the laugh in. That is so cute, it makes me want to run over and kiss her. Ok, WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?! Kim bursts out laughing and the sound is like music to my ears, I shake my head shaking the thoughts out of my head. When did I start thinking like this about Kim? I know the answer but I don't want to admit to myself that I practically fell in love with her once I saw her the first time which wasn't in the classroom like you are probably thinking but when I caught her apple with my foot in the lunchroom. I smile involentarily when I see her wiping away a laugh tear, knowing that she's happy made me happy for some reason, I don't know why... ok I do know why, It's cause I've had a crush on her again since I caught her apple but I know that she doesn't like me back. She eventually stops laughing and props herself up on her elbows smiling, I shake my head playfully and extend my hand to her to helo her up, she looks at it for a second before grabbing it in a grip that could rival mine, which makes sence since we're both blackbelts but that's not the only thing I notice. As her skin touches mine I feel sparks fly up my arm, sending a shier down my spine and causes goosebumps to rise on my skin even though I would never admit it to anyone besides myself and it took me a month and a half! I admit it I have a crush on Kimberly Anne Crawford!