Kim's life

I then reach back and put it on his table. I hear the crinkle, crinkle of the paper opening through the silence of the class. I sigh as Mr Hanoi starts ranting about George Washington and what his influence was in American history. I zone out not realy caring but writing the words that I hear even though I never pay attention. I look around the room for good measure and see the usual; no-one paying attention, the teacher reading out of a book, oblivious to what the students are doing. Something's off, instead of chatting with their friends like always the girls are staring at Jack. I raise my eyebrow at the girl, Tiffany who sits next to me, she's cool and good looking with her brown hair and kind brown eyes "what's all the hub-bub?" I whisper. She looks at me bug-eyed as if saying 'Are you crazy?!'  "the new dude is cute" she says softly with a small blush on her cheeks. I roll my eyes "sure he's cute but I don't know him therefore I do not act like a fan-girl" I tell her truthfully. She looks at me as if saying 'why?!' I roll my eyes at her boy crazed-ness. Why do some girls have to be so stupid? The guys in the class are quiet and that scares me, a lot so I look at them and see all of them are either looking at Jack or are whispering while looking at him. Well all besides the Wasabi Warriors; Milton, Eddie and Jerry who are smiling kindly. I sigh relieved that he will have a friend when I'm not here, I like this Jack kid, he has guts, looks as if he would be able to handle himself. I smile at the Wasabi Warriors, I don't see what problem the rest of the dragons have with them. Just because Ty competes with Rudy doesn't mean their all bad. Accualy I like Rudy more than Ty cause Ty pressures us or in better words he doesn't like losing, he hates it. He says 'honor and discipline are guidelines but winning is the goal' and that is the one thing I hate, he thinks it's all a competition. They look at me funny but Milton smiles back happily while Jerry gives me a stupid smile and Eddie a confused smile. I hold in a laugh at their looks and they all give me sincere smiles. The bell goes off, shrill and clear through the school and the entire class scrambles out. I head to the math class and sit down, my seat is second in the first row with Ray Barella, one of the school's jocks  in-front of me. I plop down and hope that the teacher forgets about the test cause Ty had us training ourselves to death. Why? Cause we have a tournament against the Bobby Wasabi dojo and as always Ty's drilling us. I get to go up against a newbie, yay! Notice the sarcasm. I frown as the teacher comes in with a stack of papers "morning class, I hope everyone studied because this one is a little bit harder than the rest" she says and everyone either groans or sighs unhappily. I face plant internally as I groan, great now I'm going to fail this test. The teacher puts the test down on my table "ok begin" the teacher says, I turn my test over and look at the first question; if Susan had a number of raisins and gave half to her brother then ate one then had 22 left, how many raisins did she start with? I smile and write a 46 in the empty block, I skim through the test and see it's mostly multiple choice questions. I answer the questions and then finish up by writing my name at the top of the page. The bell rings and I sigh, relieved that I had the answer to at-least 43 out of the 50 questions. I practicly run out of the classroom and to the cafeteria, I see the groups in the tables; the jocks, the cheerleaders, the populars, the normals, the dorks, the goths or outcasts and the others.