I Wish we are together...

Start from the beginning

I woke up next day to see the time it's too late.. I packed my luggage and my I got a call from Rahul "Good afternoon Aadya.. we started to airport where are you??.." asked Rahul while I replied " Afternoon Rahul.. I am about to start to airport . I will call you once I reach.." saying I started to airport and met Rahul,Sandhya and Sahil.

Boarding the flight we chatted a lot during our journey and finally reached Delhi..

This place is so special for me as me and Arvind had the best days here. I MISS YOU ARVIND. I WISH I COULD SEE YOU. I WISH WE WOULD BE TOGETHER..

We soon went to Rahul's guest house and spent time preparing dinner.. We had a great time during dinner and left to room to sleep.

I woke up early next day and soon got ready for award function.. I went down to see Rahul,Sandhya and Sahil waiting for my arrival. Looking at me Sandhya said " You are looking beautiful Aadya.." Thanking Sandhya we soon reached the venue and got settled in the places we are assigned.. When the function is about to start I felt a pair of eyes staring at me and I'm shocked to see the person beside me.

Arvind..

I woke up early and got ready to office. Having breakfast I soon went to office. After many boring meetings at office ,I'm in car when I'm about to start to home, Sanjana called me. Receiving the call she said "Where's the party Arvind. Congratulations.. I'm happy for you."

I'm confused listening her words.. "What are you speaking Sanjana??" I asked

But she replied me "you are awarded as the BEST BUSSINESS MAN Arvind.."

I am happy and at the same time sad as Aadya isn't with me to share my happiness..

Reaching home I shared news with my family and Mehra's too. They are happy for me and said that they would join me in Award Ceremony held at Delhi day after tomorrow.

Aadya will be beyond happy when she knows about my award... I wish. I wish Aadya's with me to share my happiness .Thinking about Aadya I slept...

Next Day..

I woke up early and soon reached office as I called it a party for staff and soon after meeting sanjana-harish I left to Delhi at evening flight..

Reaching Delhi, All the memories flashed in front of my eyes remembering the time spent with Aadya. I soon hired a cab and reached home. It's the same house where I spent the most precious time with my Aadya,. Those are the memorable days for us.. Hope we will meet soon.

It's almost night, having dinner I soon slept.

Next Day..

I woke up early to see Khushi-Vikram standing in front of me as if waiting for me to wake up.

"You both here, what a surprise " I asked them but in return Vikram replied "Get ready soon Arvind ,Here are the clothes for today's award function."..

I took the clothes to get ready while Vikram left room leaving me and Khushi..

"Sorry Khushi.. Due to me he's angry on you also.."I said to Khushi while she replied me "So sorry bhai he's angry. Still he cares for you and can't ignore you as you are his best friend. You know he loves Aadya more than anyone.. "

"I know Khushi... I did everything to save Aadya,you know right?" I said when she "you both are equally suffering bhai.. I don't want to lose you both.. You very well know that I will be happy when you're happy.."

"I Know Khushi.. I'm sorry.." I am apologizing but she refused me saying "Don't apologise bhai.. To change your mood,I have a good news.."

"good news..??" I'm shocked listening the word..

"haa good news.. by the end of this day you will be happy bhai.." she said surprising me

"you know very well,I will be happy when I have Aadya beside me " I said Khushi but she "I know bhai.. No more questions.. Go and get ready fast ..." saying she left room leaving me in confused state..

After an hour I am ready and went down to see maa,papa and aunt,uncl e waiting for my arrival at breakfast table.

Everyone sat in their respective places and started having breakfast while aunt spoke "It's long time we are spending time together.." while maa continued "yeah.. I'm so happy.."

Everyone are pretending to be happy in front of me ,hiding their pain for losing Aadya.. I can see the pain in everyone's eyes.. Still they are trying to cheer up me and lighten my mood. I'm the reason  for their sadness. Due to my stupidity Aadya left us.

In the initial days when everyone got to know about the incident took place between us and the reason for my behavior ,everyone are relieved ,but when we couldn't find Aadya ,I left home in search of Aadya as I'm unable to face them.. I left home and started residing at Mumbai. .I didn't go home these months as our room reminds me of our moments . Our family used to visit me once in 2 months..

But today after a long time I'm with my family, in order to feel happy I'm sad because I can't bring happiness in everyone's face..

Everyone are having breakfast chatting while I excused from the place saying I'm not hungry..

I left home and started driving not knowing the destination. After sometime I got a call from Khushi saying "Where are you bhai..?? Award functions is about to start.. Come fast We are waiting..."

I drove to the place where Awards function is held.. soon went in to see the function is about to start.. I soon sat  with my family in the place assigned for us... I am shocked seeing the person sitting beside me....

Author's Note:

So sorry for the late update friends.. You will be getting slow updates for few days as I'm busy with my works.

What would be the reaction when both Arvind-Aadya face each other?? Do comment and vote friends and let me know your ideas what scenes you want to have in this story. pls do comment as your comments encourage me to write more..

LOVE,

Manasa...