Chapter 5

Percys POV
Shes beautiful. Thats all i can say. Shes my girlfriend. Story of my life, im getting hit on. First Drew, daughter of Aphrodite, she keeps flirting with me. Then is was Rebbecca. Daughter of Apollo. Then after the war, every girl at camp halfblood. I cant handle having all the girls at school and camp having crushes on me. I admit, being the center of attention when it comes to love, it makes me feel great! But i love Annabeth. I went to hell and back for her. Why cant people see i love her, i would never do that to her! Besides, when she sees the girls flirting with me, i can tell shes hurt inside. I CANNOT BEAR TO SEE ANNABETH IN PAIN!
    ,"Perce?" Annie said waving a jand in front of my face.
Thats when I realized i was lying on the ground. My shoulder was burning. But its not as nad as rhee pain from falling of the lava wall at camp.
  ,"Wa-what happened?"
   ,"Perce, you bumped into a guy, hos name is thomas. He pushed yoi to the ground. Hes making his way over here, oh shi-
," Hey brat." He said while yanking my shirt and pulling me from off the ground. He was my hight. He had black hair and was pretty fit. He wore the same clothes as Nico.
I could tell he was aboit to throw a punch. Everyone started circleing around us. I pushed my wisegirl out of the way. I studied him. I knew his moves. Annie showed me how to do this at camp. He was rhe guy who thinks hes better than everyone else. So Clarisse but in boy form. He punched but i ducked so hos hand hit the lockers. I swiped his legs from underneith and i was aboit to kick him when...
   ,"Percy, No, hes not worth it." Annie said. (Incase you are wondering Annie is Annabeth) I saw thomas look at my girlfriend with a liking. I know that smirk. Thomas' friends grabbed me by my arms and pinned me in the lockers so all i could do was watch. Thomas walked up to my girlfriend.
He punched her. In the shoulder. Hard. But then she twisted his arm and judo flipped him. She put us hand behind his back and somehow, ripped off his belt and tied his hands together. Then she stood up and tucked a hair behind her ear.
," let go of my boyfriend you bitches."

Mwahahaahahha CLIFF HANGER!! Im still on break so i will post often if i can!!