Confession of a Cheerleader (lesbian Story) 22

Beginne am Anfang

"What's with you Arch?" Jen asked, looking all interested on what I was up to. I smiled at her and immediately pulled her outside the room with me.

"Jen, I just wanted to see on what the cheering squad is up to now." I grasped.

"Are you sure about that?" Jen teased. "It looks like you're hoping to see someone... Jane... maybe?" she continued with a chuckle. I felt my body tensed.

"Well, actually I heard some music so it kinda got my attention." I retorted, trying to hide my longing for Jane. I, in fact, wanted to see Jane. Jen looked like she was not convinced and gave me a light punch on my right arm. "F*ck you Arch!"

Jen then smirked and winked at me. "You wanna check it out?" she suggested with impish eyes. I nodded and asked her to follow my lead. "Okay Jen, once I see Jane, we'll run off." I mumbled. Jen gently pulled my shirt and responded, "What did you say?" She probably didn't hear me, I thought.

I looked at her and confessed, "Honestly, I wanted to see Jane." Jen giggled and pushed me forward, "Go on Arch!"

We walked slowly to where the noise was coming from. The cheerleaders' sounded like they were having lots of fun. Then, Jen pulled my shirt.

"Arch, what if someone sees us? I quickly hushed her down as I felt her voice echoed in the room.

"Jen, be quiet." I retorted softly, my gaze fixed on where I was about to head to. Then, Jen pulled my shirt again.

"I need to pee Arch..." She whispered. Oh damn Jen, I thought.

"Hold on... a few more steps and I'll be able to see them." I responded, gasping for air. This sneaky trespassing sure is a workout; you definitely need to put up a good control with your muscles. Then Jen pulled my shirt again. FUCK!

"Jen, what's with you?" I said irritably but in whispers and quickly turned to look at her. I stifled and swallowed hard. It was Jane, with an eyebrow raised.

I nervously laughed softly. "What are you up to Arch?" Jane asked with a smirk on her face.

"I was just... the... my pen... the...." I was beyond doubt lost for words.

"She wanted to see you Jane." Jen said loudly. The other cheerleaders were then looking at me. All eyes looked like they were watching a criminal in action. I quickly straightened myself up and cleared my throat.

"There were some songs playing..." I paused and stared at Jen, "so I thought there was something." I felt my knees weakened. Fuck Jen, I thought.

Jane smiled and walked closer to where I stood, in shock and lost. I gulped harder and enforced a smile. "That's all?" Jane replied, doubtful of my response. And without thinking, I shook my head. I heard Jen laughed in one corner, and so did the other cheerleaders. Why did I shake my head? Oh god, make me invisible now, I thought.

"Then what else?" Jane asked. I could feel that she was controlling herself from laughing. Damn, I looked like some laughing stock now.

"Well, I came to see you." I put on my confidence and looked at her intently in the eyes. Everyone in the locker room wooed at us, encouraging for a kiss. I felt my face heating up in embarrassment.

"What's all this?" Micah suddenly appeared from the shower area. Her gaze went from Jane to me as she drew a huge grin on her face. "I think I know what's going on here..." she giggled as she headed to her locker to put on some clothes. I could feel everyone's breathing at us, anticipated for something to happen.

"I came to ask if Micah's alright..." I quickly continued. I felt that I had disappointed everyone, including Jen as they parted away from us. Thank god, I thought.

"Wasn't she your classmate?" Jane retorted, still unconvinced of my presence in their locker room. "You should have known earlier on." Jane's voice was a little dissatisfied as she turned to walk away from me. She's not into you Arch, she's into guys, I reminded myself.

"Jane!" I chased after her and grabbed one of her arms, gently. Everyone's attention were then back on us. But I couldn't be bothered with anyone now; my mind was entirely fixed on Jane. I swallowed hard as she turned to face me.

"Jane..." I took a deep breath. "I don't know why I am still waiting Jane." I continued and quickly walked off. Everyone gawked in surprise and confusion. Jane appeared to be as stunned as everyone else. I then heard Jen ran along from behind as she shouted for my name.

"Arch, what was that all about?" She gasped as she grabbed my shoulder.

"I don't know Jen..." I said, trying to process what had just happened. I then turned to face my best friend who looked puzzled. "I don't know why I am still waiting Jane." I said.

"I'm not Jane, Arch." Jen retorted, in bafflement.

"That's what I told her before walking off." I responded and looked away shyly.

"You love her for real Arch?" Jen asked. And at once, I nodded.