Confession of a Cheerleader (lesbian Story) 22

I walked through the school hallway, oblivious to the surrounding. My heart longed to see Jane but my mind was hoping she was not anywhere near. Then I looked to where some girls were giggling, and for a moment I thought they were laughing at me. I hurriedly went to my locker, took a deep breath and opened it.

"Arch, what's with you?"

I turned to see Jen's anxious face at me. "Arch, I've been calling you after prom... where's your phone anyway?"

I swallowed hard and gave her a jittery smirk. Should I tell my best friend that I actually freaked out? Or just continue lying about "that something important" with mom?

And where was my phone? I must have dropped it somewhere when I was rushing off that night.

"I actually lost my phone, fuck face." I retorted, teasing. I need to at least not sound that something was bothering me.

"I think you dropped it somewhere." Jen replied. Then, I nervously watched her took out something from her pocket. It was my phone. I choked.

"There's no message or call, besides me..." Jen smirked as she handed the phone to me. "And Jane..." She continued. I felt my heart racing again when I heard her name.

"Thanks..." I responded awkwardly.

"Arch..." Jen's hand on my arms now as I took a book from my locker. I gulped hard. I hope she didn't notice me looking all troubled.

I straightened my poise back and looked at Jen. "What is it fuck face?" I uncomfortably joked. Jen chuckled and quickly cleared her throat.

"Arch... your mom didn't actually ask you to go home that night, right?" Jen quickly looked away shyly. I know she was trying her best not to go through her best friend's privacy, but I couldn't blame her with that. I'd probably do the same thing when I see my friend's all tensed up.

I took a deep breath and released a sigh. "Actually.... I freaked out." I confessed.

"About Jane...is it?" She asked uneasily. I nodded and quickly wished I didn't. I just couldn't hide it anymore.

"Jen, you know I love her right...." My best friend smiled and held my hand.

"I understand." She retorted.

"What do you understand?" I asked in confusion.

"You are always tensed up whenever I mentioned her name." Jen giggled. I smiled to myself.

"Well, Jane was actually looking for you that night..." Jen paused for a moment and her gaze went away from me. I looked to where her eyes were and immediately felt bad for her. Misha was with her DSLR camera, taking shots of Patricia from a corner of the school hall. Fuck that stalker, I thought.

I cleared my throat. "Jen, I think Patricia made a deal with that stalker so that she could date me."

"And what's the deal about?" Jen a little intrigued.

"Well, I dated her because of you." Jen smiled in bewilderment. I giggled.

"Actually, she threatened to steal your Misha away if I don't be hers till senior prom ends..." I explained. "But I guess... I shouldn't have done it since you weren't really happy about Misha being your date..." Jen looked shocked and still was not responding.

"I don't know about what's they were planning... but I have the feeling that there was something wrong..." I continued.

"Actually, I felt that too..." She suddenly retorted. I guess my best friend and I had been suspicious about Misha's sudden proposal to Jen on dating her for the prom. I then placed my arm on Jen's shoulder and shook her.