Confession of a Cheerleader (lesbian Story) 17

I ran as fast as I could. I breathe harder by seconds and I could feel my lungs aching. She was there at the very edge of a cliff. Whatever lies below it was something mysterious. A few more steps and I would be able to stop her. And then, everything went in slow motion. I stopped, surprised to see that I was actually floating. My gaze went back to the girl who probably was about to end her life. She spread her arms like she was prepared to take off, to somewhere where life does not exist. I closed my eyes, not wanting to witness a terrifying suicide. And suddenly, I felt a tender touch on my face. I looked up to see Jane smiling at me.

"You looked troubled." She said. Her voice worried.

"Don't kill yourself." I grasped. Jane giggled and smiled. She then embraced me and kissed me on my cheek. I started to burn up.

"I won't die." She replied. And suddenly, her expression changed to something that looked frightening. Like a sweet melody into an ear piercing shrill. The clouds started to darkened, and birds in flocks flew away, like they were flying for their life.

"I won't die, you ass." She laughed, evilly. She then thrust me off the cliff. I quickly searched for something to hold unto. Then, I took hold on the end of her long white clothing. She seemed to be strong to be able to not move a bit from my weight.

"Die you jerk." And Jane slowly tore off part of her clothing on where I was holding.

"NO!!!" I shouted.

........................................................

"NOOOOO!!!"

I quickly felt my body to know on whether I was still fully intact. The surrounding wasn't something I expected though. I was lying comfortably on a bed decorated with pink silks and feathers. The walls were pink; the bed frame was pink, flowery pink curtains and dark pink cabinets. I sat up and looked around. I didn't know hell would looked like this, I thought.

There were teddy bears neatly placed on a cushioned table just a couple of meters away. The lamp was dim but I could still see the vicinity. There were record labels hanged ostentatiously on one wall while covers of magazine on another. I slowly stood up from the bed and walked over to see.

The records labels were from a famous artist who happened to be a great producer now. I specifically knew this singer as my mom was a great fan. I walked further ahead of the room. I was then stunned to see a large flat screen TV, which looked like was about my size. And just meters beside it, there were about 3 Mac books, which were on. There was a huge sound system at the other side. I turned 360 degrees to see the whole room and realized that it was 4 times bigger than mine. I walked to an elliptical window at the very end and was even stunned to see the surrounding outside. There was large horse farm on one side, a gigantic pool, a huge golf course just further back and something which looked like an opened stage. Who would have a stage in their yard?

Then I felt a hug. I quickly looked around and saw Patricia.

"Hey..." I said, looking a little amazed. Well, who wouldn't be amazed to be able to step in a place that looked like some dreamland?

"Are you alright?" she asked, placing her hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine." I retorted, confused. I was quickly reminded of the last face I saw before I end up waking here. I remembered Jane walking off.

"You do faint easily huh?" Patricia teased, holding my hands.

"Actually no..." I shyly replied. "I've been having bad sleep for the past weeks." I continued. My mind's been pretty caught up with a lot of thoughts these days and now, it just got worse after what Micah had said and Jen hadn't said. I heaved a sigh and sat a chair just beside the window.