Confession of a Cheerleader (lesbian Story) 22

Start from the beginning

"Forget that stalker!" I chuckled.

"Thank god, Patricia wasn't your REAL girlfriend." Jen said and laughed. "Or it would be death."

"I died for those two weeks with her...."I snorted. We started laughing harder. And suddenly, someone cleared a throat which distracted both Jen and I from our amusement. We turned to see Patricia nearer.

"Hey Arch, I just wanted to say thank you for the time." Patricia said and extended a hand for me to shake. I shook it and smiled.

"No problem." I retorted. Her eyes were then glued on mine like she wanted more than just shake hands. I could feel her conveying sadness from how she looked at me intently. Damn, I actually felt bad for her.

Suddenly, my body mechanically went close to her and gave her a hug of comfort. I then whispered, "You deserve someone better." I quickly pulled myself away and smiled. She turned and walked off.

My attention went back to Jen. She too felt bad for Patricia.

.........................................................................

I sat back in my seat and quickly had my gaze on Micah. She looked like she was busy on something. And suddenly, as if she noticed me staring at her back, she turned and smiled. MICAH SMILED? Doesn't she hate me anymore?

Micah rose up from where she sat and walked over to me. I became uptight and looked away. I quickly calmed myself down by whistling softly.

"Arch..." I looked up to see Micah. She appeared to be in a good mood as she greeted me with a smile. Her eyes were shining like she was thrilled to see me.

"Hey Micah..." I stood up to face her.

"Thanks for that night Arch..." Micah paused; "Jen told me everything" She then smiled shyly. I nodded and nervously smiled back.

"Well, it was nothing really..." I retorted.

"Jen also told me that you helped me get rid of that maniac." She was actually referring to Sandra. I nodded, again.

"It's nothing really... I just pulled her away from you. And there was not much of fight." I responded. Unexpectedly, Micah threw her arms at me and gave me a tight hug. A hug of gratitude, I guess. She then pulled herself away and smiled.

"Arch... you're not with Patricia anymore?" She asked, embarrassingly. Now, I could truthfully explain to her on what's really going on between me and Patricia.

"We're not together in the first place. It was more of a deal...." I then told her about the threat Patricia has imposed on me which involved Jen. Micah smiled as everything went clearer for her. I felt relaxed and heaved a sigh.

"Arch... Jane was actually looking for you when we got home that night." Micah said as she turned back to her seat. And I was quickly reminded of what Micah had said before she fell asleep that night, which was something about Jane loving me? I was still uncertain so I couldn't really ask Micah about it. Our advisor came as I watched Micah took her seat.

........................................................

The classes ended for the day. I then hastily rushed to the players' locker room to get changed for the ball practice. As I ran, I remembered the guy who was with Jane? Who could that be? Is Jane straight or something? Maybe it was one reason she rejected me. Maybe she IS into guys.

I passed the cheerleaders' area and made a quick halt half a meter away when I notice that their door was slightly opened. I stealthy peeked inside, and there was no one. I slowly pushed the door wider and took a step forward. I heard some laughter and music further inside. It sounds like the cheerleaders' are tripping for some club songs. I took another step and was taken a back when a hand grabbed me from behind. I quickly turned around to see who it was.