Ava Is An Angry 5 Year Old

Ava felt like she went back to her past with Nora physically, like it was real- until she felt her body being shaken. The moment she felt her environment shake like her body, it felt like it was no longer real, it felt like it was just a dream of her past.

As her eyes opened, a figure in front of her blocked her view from the sun. "Are you an angel...?" She questioned, receiving a loud chuckle.

"Its not your time yet kiddo." Once her eyes adjusted and were blurry anymore, she realized it was Sullivan. "Oh my god Sully!" She hugged the man straight away.

"I missed you too. Now, c'mon, we gotta check that big head of yours." He laughed pleasantly and helped Ava to stand up.

As Ava stood up, her eyes traveled to Nora and Elena at the side. At the moment that Ava saw Nora, the memory of Rafe and Sam's lie came back to her.

Quickly, her expression fell and she was enraged- if it was possible, steam would be coming out of her ears and nose. "Oh no.." Nora realized Ava's mayhem mode and so did Sully- he quickly stepped back to where Nora and Elena were sitting.

"I think its best if I just...stand here." He smiled awkwardly to Elena and Nora and they comforted him, knowing what was best.

"Oh! I swear Rafe and Sam! Once I get my hands on them! They will see! How can Sam lie just like that!" She started kicking rocks and slamming her feet on the floor like a 5 year old.

"She looks...she looks like a cute baby right now." Elena confessed. "She looks like a frustrated 5 year old." Nora corrected. "I think both." Sullivan then said.

The three watched Ava sulk for half an hour and when she grew tired, she pouted and sat on a rock. "Are you all good now?" Nora asked her friend. "Yes." She answered in a low voice.

Nora clapped her shoulders and stood beside her. "Alright, lets go find them." Elena suggested. "Yeah...I just need a minute..." Ava wheezed.

"Now hold on, I'm too old now for climbing and being as fast as you three, go on ahead without me- I'll go back to the plane and see what I can do." Sully said.

"Are you sure Sully?" Ava asked in concern- wanting Sully to be with to not miss out on anything. "Im sure kiddo." The three girls hugged the old man and watched him leave.

"Alrighty lets do this!" Ava said, all her energy back in her again.

The three girls found it a bit difficult to work with each other, they were already disagreeing and the history between Nora and Elena wasn't helping.

The thing is, Elena and Nora both had a thing for Nathan back then, but Nathan chose Nora instead of Elena. Ava always guessed that there were some sort of jealousy in Elena that she couldn't control towards Nora; even though she doesn't mean any bad upon the relationship, it was feelings she would have like to control more.

However, the girls worked better when they were under pressure; Nadine's men found them while they were putting the car in the crate, which was bad timing but they pulled off great.

More upcoming puzzles stirred disagreements again- this time, little disagreements between Elena and Nora that was driving Ava. She silently pulled on her hair from behind them, begging the lord for mercy.

Disagreements like, "No, we go this way!" Elena would tell Nora. "I've been in this jungle longer than you, you just got here sister." Nora would reply to Elena.

But then again, once they reached the hall, shoreline interrupted again and the girls defended each other perfectly. After they were done with shoreline, they entered a big white room with many ornaments around a circle on the floor.

Ava's attention was caught by a shiny object on the floor. "Hey guys, its Sam's lighter.." she picked it up and placed it in her pocket.

Suddenly the circle on the floor opened to reveal hidden stairs. Elena whispered in amazement while Ava looked back at Nora to see her opening the secret dungeon from the globe. They both high fived each other like little children and ran down the stairs while Elena walked down cautiously.

Ava and Nora came to an abrupt stop at the sight in front of them and the three instantly knew what was ahead of them. "Hey guys, just a lil' advice...I really think you guys shouldn't argue here..."