First encounter

While Nora was busy working with Sully to find a new job to work on, Ava decided to hit the bar and steal some money from older men. By betting on a pool game.

Before she left to the bar, she made sure to wear her black leather jacket, boots and most importantly her red lipstick that seemed to catch the attention of the men she had her eyes on.

She didn't care of their existence, she only found pleasure in taking their money.

She didn't use the money for personal items, she shared some with Nora to pay the apartment rent and what not. Whenever there is some more money, it was also shared with Sullivan.

Although he would refuse, Ava would always sneak into his room and put the money under his pillow as if she was his own tooth fairy.

Currently, she chose her target at the bar. Although he didn't look 50 or even 40, he looked about her age. Brunette hair that was combed back and a cigarette was in his hand.

The other hand was wrapped around a blonde haired girl. He was all flirty and she was all shy, making Ava find the situation rather ironic. As if it was a scene out of a romantic comedy movie.

She made sure she was close to him as she ordered her beer. She leaned on the counter, arms folded as she chewed her gum. Fortunately for her, his attention landed on Ava instead of the giggling blonde.

He looked at her up and down, impressed as his half smirk appeared on his face and raise his eyebrow. In all honesty, she found him attractive and handsome.

But she knew in her experience not to mess with men like him. They'd get what they want, break hearts and they would be on their way without contemplating wether playing a girl was a sin or not.

She looked in his direction only to bat her eyes and grab a beer, walking away.

She picked a billiard table that was not too crowded and easy for him to watch her.

She glanced around to see who was interested in playing the game. "C'mon boys i'll bet a 50, who wants to play?" She said with a smirk on her face as she rested her hands on her waist.

A man with a long beard and a big belly rose up, leaving his friend behind. "I'll play you." He said while he smiled, showing his yellow teethes.

"Alrighty big boy, c'mon up." She grabbed the billiard stick, ready to play. Instead of grabbing his stick to play, he waltzed over her and broke her personal space which irritated Ava too much.

"I'll bet for something else... Sugar.." He winked at her, as he wanted to slap her bum, she moved slyly almost like a cat.

"Lets play the game first."

From afar, he watched her play billiard with a man twice her age while betting money. He was very intrigued about that woman.

In a sense, she made him feel as if he was back in third grade crushing over the girl who sat in front of him.

He was no longer paying attention to the blonde in his arms as his eyes never left the red lips girls the moment he set eyes on her.

The blonde girl that was in his arm left to another man and he didn't even notice she was gone. He watched the girl play with a smirk it was as if it was love at first sight.

He waltzed over to where the girl was after she won her game.

"Good game big boy, nice playing with you." She tucked her money in her back pocket as the bearded man left with anger.

"Care for another round?" She turned around only to see her target. "Where's the bimbo blonde? Lost interest so quickly?" She sang to him with a flirtatious smile as he chuckled.

"Guess so. How much?" Ava watched him grab his wallet from his back pocket.

"A 100." She said leaning back on the table.

"Make it 200, sweet cheeks."

"So, got a name?" The both were playing the game. However, as the man's focus was on the game, Ava's focus was on his wallet.

"Scarlett." She said simply. "Pretty name, my name is S-" Ava quickly cut him off, not interested in him as she grabbed his wallet smoothly.

"You know what, I probably won't see you again. It doesn't matter, right?" She said quickly as she grabbed 300 from his wallet and putting it back without him feeling it.

"Okay... Well, you're turn Scar-" As he turned around after the ball missed the hole, the girl was no longer there. He began to search the crowds on to see the girl run out.

He chased her and called out but she never looked back only to hear her giggling. She was fast.

"Thanks for the money, honey!" She said as she jumped on her motorcycle and drove off, waving his money in the air with her left hand.

"What a woman."