"Oh yeah.." he pulled back and smiled his award- wining- smile that got girls thrown at his feet, "Sorry,"

I murmured a 'no problem' and raised my eyebrow at Riley and said, "Prince Charming?"

Instead of replying she grinned widely and showed me her hand. It was after a moment or two I realised there was an engagement ring on it, smiling I replied, "Congo Riles!"

"Uh-huh, Riley Gates, I am now," she squealed.

Richard just smiled at her childishness. But, damn! That guy has matured a lot. Never did I ever think, that he would marry the girl that had always rejected him. Suddenly his expression turned serious and he asked, "Sid?" I dreaded to what his next words would be, but before he could finish I said quickly, "Not now please?"

He shut his mouth and then asked me, "Did you meet anyone else?"

"Lila, was just here with me..." I looked around to where she had disappeared. "Ah! There she is!" I cried, seeing her hugging Mason, the cutest guy of our school, well he was... Now he is more like a hot Abercrombie model. Mia, was with her, practically drooling upon him, while he hugged her. Lila spotted us and gestured to come over.

Richard and Mason did that stupid bro handshake and then kissed Riley's hand. I could swear that Richard would kill Mason in a minute, right here right now. Then turning towards me, his expression changed. He looked at me momentarily shaken and then... he poked my cheek. Then my temples, my eyes and my nose. 

I looked at him, uncomfortably and asked, "What are you doing Mase?"

He stopped suddenly and shrieked, "SHE SPEAKS!" Causing the hundred eyes around us to turn at us and stare weirdly. 

" I am not dumb," I murmured, trying to avoid the whispering.

"You are real," he said while poking my nose thoughtfully. Then he shouted, "YOU ARE FUCKING REAL!" Then picking me up suddenly, he twirled me (ignore my demented squeals). I laughed as he put me down and hugged him tightly. Now Mason, was the kind of person who would fit anywhere, he was like a brotherly figure to me and one of my oldest friends and also one of the person who knew what happened in my house, though he left our school in twelfth grade and I lost all contacts with him. He is also one of the most stubborn people you could ever meet, for instance, he registered a case against my father. But I warded the policemen off somehow. Yet, he was really sweet and really, extremely- SLOW AND DUMB.

He hugged me tightly, looking up, I saw Nate and Natasha arriving. Her eyes were on me, an unpleasant look plastered on her face.

"See that's how much we missed ya, Sid Bear..." Mason whispered in my ear.

Chuckling I pulled out, and looked at them. Suddenly, the urge to have a group hug evoked in me. I choked out, "Group hug?"

They laughed as I practically jumped on them. I think I heard someone saying, "She is still as retarded."

***

"GUYS!" Nate's excited voice, interrupted my peaceful group hug. I swear to God I am on a verge of hating him right now. 

We all broke out of the hug and then there were compliments exchanged or more like insults in the boys' case:

"Nate you have become fatter man!" or "Dude! Is your dick in action?" or "Finally the wild beast got reigned down? " or "I need to find a chick tonight..." or "Still holy as Virgin Mary?"

Then suddenly someone pulled me towards his side and Nate whispered in my ear, "I need to talk to you"

"Not in a mood," I snapped trying to wriggle out of his hold.

"Stop," he ordered me. I sighed and stopped and then looked at him. There was regret and sadness on his face. I asked, "What?"

"Listen to me and I would not disturb you," he said firmly.

Hesitating slightly, I nodded and murmured an excuse to the group. They all smiled towards each other creepily and nodded at us. I have a feeling that they are talking about me and Nate.

He (Nate) shook his head and lead me to a secluded booth. I waited for him to speak, but he looked... nervous. WOW! That guy never is really nervous, I wonder what's gotten into him.

"You look great tonight..." he said and then face palmed himself.

i raised an eyebrow at him and asked, "Is that you wanna say?"

"No..." he suddenly pulled me really close to him. I could feel his arms securely wrapping around mine and his hot breath on my neck. I was hella confused. "Err....Nate?" I asked, unsure to what he was doing.

Suddenly, a sinister voice interrupted us, "Look what the slut has gotten herself into?" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE AND COMMENT! ALSO DO NOT FORGET THE CAST CHOICES!