Husband and Wife (R)

Hunter still could not believe that it's been over two years already since his wife gave birth to their twins and his heart always feel contentment while looking at her together with Homer and Harry. He will be always thankful that she gave him a family that he secretly yearns for.

"Boss..." He blinked his eyes when Blake entered. "We've got some lead." His chest pound hard as Blake handed him a folder. "Apparently, there is someone who looks like you."

His chest pound harder. "Really?"

"Yeah but the photo was sort of blurred. It could be that the person was just having some resemblance to you."

He nodded in agreement. While looking at the photo, there's little resemblance and it's normal to have someone to look alike even there's no blood relation. "So there's no information yet about this person's identity?"

"Correct. It seems this person knew someone was investigating him or possibly a person that hides his identity very well."

He inhale deeply. There must be a reason for that. "Let's stop investigating for the meantime."

"Roger."

"Thanks for the help."

"Anytime."

When Blake left, Hunter inhale deeply again. This investigation starts after his wife told him that she saw someone who really looks like him. She randomly saw that person few times already. If that's the case, that person is possibly tailing his wife. And he wanted answer. But with what is happening in the investigation, it seems like this is not going to end yet. That man was probably not an ordinary person. Damn.

Later on, Hunter went home and he smiled upon seeing his wife sleeping peacefully. He was reporting to work during weekdays only so he could spend time with his family during weekends. Truly grateful with Blake and Devin for being always supportive to him.

Annabella stirred when Hunter joined her on their bed. "I'm home." He whispered as he carefully pulled her into him.

"Welcome home." She murmured then went back to sleeping deeply.

He smiled in contentment. Because of her, he was able to have this kind of feeling. As soon as he closed his eyes, he quickly fell asleep. On the next day he woke up, he got startled to see his wife still sleeping next to him. It's definitely odd as she was normally getting up early to take care of their twins and it's almost afternoon. "Baby..." She fidget a bit then groan. "Are you feeling well?" She nodded then buried her face more into his neck. "What about the twins?"

"Their fairy godmothers took them earlier."

She's referring to Skylar and Brooke. "Why?"

She stirred up then smiled sleepily to him. "I asked them to." He got startled. "It's been a while since we have time to be just by ourselves." His chest pound hard. "The twins will stay overnight with them, by the way." She said with a small but playful smile.

He snaked his around her waist and pulled her close to him. Upon feeling her softness against him, his pulses quicken. "What I have done to deserve you?" He reached up and brushed her cheek softly with his fingers then his hand reached her chin and tilted her head towards him and looked deeply into her eyes. "You're too perfect for me."

She pout. "You are a good man, Hunter. Believe me and I'm also lucky to be your wife."

His face softens. Damn. He was so fortunate having her. "I love you." He said then his mouth claimed hers. As his tongue played across her lips, she opened them to let him in and the kiss deepened. Their tongues danced together as he pulled her close, feeling his growing hardness and he couldn't wait to be inside her. She moaned into the kiss and he pulled her closer and kissed her harder. When they finally stopped for air, he smiled at her. "Good morning."