Sign

The sunset was truly beautiful and so is Annabella. The ray of light shining on her was like a piece of art and it seems Hunter need to start the stage two already. He is going to make her more aware of him.

"Let's go?" He asked her.

She nodded then smiled. When he offers his hand, his pride swelled up as she did not hesitate to accept his hand unlike earlier. Her hand was soft so even tempted to squeeze it, he restrained himself. "Thank you for showing me your favourite spot here." She said as they started to walk.

"You're welcome. I bet you never actually witnessed sunset before."

She chuckled. "Yeah. Even sunrise as well and yet I am a morning person."

"Then tomorrow, you'll have your first sunrise experience."

Her face brightens. "I am excited already."

He only smirked then he guided her until they reached their tent. "Let's start preparing our dinner after making bonfire."

She nodded enthusiastically. "I honestly forgot anything about camping so just tell me what I needed to do."

"Sure."

Later on, their dinner is ready. "Wow. These look delicious." She said while looking to the foods at the medium-sized table he brought.

"Of course. We made it together."

She snorted. "You technically did everything. I was just an assistant."

He grinned. "If that's the case, you are the most beautiful assistant I ever know."

She hit his arm but her face is somehow red. "You really never failed to tease me whenever you had a chance."

He laugh. "But you are really beautiful."

She groan. "Stop it. Let's just eat." Then he sensed her body shivers a bit as she wrapped her arms around her upper body. "It's still chilly even there is bonfire already."

"Wait here." Then he walk fast inside the tent and get the large cover up cloth that he normally use in times like this. When he returned, he carefully wrapped the cloth around her body. "Better?"

She nodded. "What about you?"

He smirked. "I'll survive."

She raised her arms so the both side of cloth rose up too. "This is too big for me. Just come closer."

He chuckled then stand up and pushed his chair beside her. After he seated, his chest start to pound hard as she lean towards him to share the cloth with him. "Shall we eat?"

When she nodded, he chuckled again as she looked like an excited kid. As they started to eat, Hunter's mind control is on the verge of exploding because the beautiful woman beside him was still clueless on her effect to him because every time their skins will accidentally rub with each other, he is itching to pull her against him. "When you were not working at The Fortress, what were you doing?" She asked as she munched the grilled corn.

"I normally spend my whole time working. I rarely go out to have fun because running the business was more than enough of enjoyment."

She eyed him curiously. "Seriously? Then how do you spend your time with your past girlfriends?"

He grinned. "Plural?"

She snorted. "I wouldn't believe if you didn't have any."

He laugh. "But I belong to the category of no girlfriend since birth."