Realization

As Annabella slowly opened her eyes, she got confused a bit because she saw a neck then her face automatically flush upon remembering what happened last night.

Her first real kiss finally happened.

Then she found herself touching her lips while smiling until her chest start to pound hard when a memory from the past comes into her mind. The boy who stole a kiss from her. Could it be... She mentally shakes her head. Speculation won't help her. She needs to ask Hunter. A question won't hurt her but she hoped that she will not be disappointed.

When she lifted her head, her chest pound harder upon seeing his sleeping face. Then her eyes roam around his face until he slowly open his eyes. She gasped lightly when she finally realized that Hunter is that kid! How come she didn't previously notice it? She must have been blind all along. "You are that kid." She whispered.

He blinked his eyes. Obviously disoriented for a moment until he half smiled. "You finally remembered me."

Her face flush in embarrassment. "Are you really that kid?"

He chuckled. "Yeah."

She groan softly. "I was too slow." Then she stirred up. "You even didn't tell me."

He stirred up as well then smiled widely. "What shall I supposed to say? Hey, remember that boy who stole a kiss from you? That's me."

She hit his arm. "That's not what I meant."

He released a throaty laugh. "Good morning by the way."

Her face flush in embarrassment once more. "Good morning. Are we late for sunrise?"

He checks his time then yawn while shaking his head. "We can still catch it. Let's have a quick toothbrush session before going up." She only nodded and wonders what her breath smells like. "Your breath was just fine."

She felt her face flush again as he was looking at her teasingly. Was she that transparent?

"Yes, you are."

She gaped. "Are you a mind reader as well?"

He released another throaty laugh. "Your facial expressions were just too obvious."

She only groan. After fixing their selves, Hunter get the thermostat and two cups. "When did you prepare it?"

He grinned. "While you were sleeping."

Now she wonders how she behaved when she was sleeping. Few minutes passed, they went up and they were really just in time, the sun was only about to rise.

"Let's seat. Hope you don't mind your clothes getting dirty."

She pout. "Of course I don't mind." Then they both seated beside each other on the ground.

"Here, have a taste."

She accepted the cup and took a sip. It's chocolate. She smiled at him when the heat calmed her stomach. "Thank you." Then she looked back at the sky and started to feel amazed. "Wow." The sun is now rising. "It's beautiful."

"It's more beautiful if you will continue to drink your hot chocolate while looking at the sunrise."

She glanced at him then only giggled. As she continued to be amazed at the sunrise, she is sipping the hot chocolate too while there is a big smile on her face. She is really happy at the moment then she looked at Hunter who is smiling as well while sipping his own hot chocolate. She wanted to know more about him. She wanted him to accept that he is a good man. She wanted him to become part of her life. "Hunter..." As soon as he turned his head around, she found herself leaning towards him and kissed the corner of his lips then smiled shyly. "Thank you."

When he smiled, she knew that he is going to kiss her again. It's reflecting on his eyes. So when his hand cupped the back of her head and put their bodies closer together, she put down her cup and placed her hands on his thigh and looked at him with anticipation. Then as soon as his mouth covered hers, she closed her eyes and let him lead her. At first, he was just nibbling on her lips until her fingers curled in his sleeping pants as his tongue now coaxed it's way into her mouth. Her moan intensified as instant pleasure sank through her, making her lightheaded and drawing her awareness completely to the sensation of his kiss. Slowly, he stroked inside, tasting and exploring her. He filled her senses, enveloping her in a web of sensuality that she normally heard from her friends. So this kind of sensation truly exists. It was like he had attracted all her ions and consumed them, making her part of him.

As the kiss slowly ended, they both stared to each other while catching their breaths then her heart thumped wildly when he placed their foreheads together. She bites her lower lip then smiled shyly when her mind seems can't find to any words on describing her feelings at the moment. When he grinned, she pout then poke his forehead using hers and put a distance between them. "I'm hungry."

He chuckled. "Let's go."

After they cleaned everything, they started to travel back to the resort and they are both silent but she could feel his glances towards her.

As soon as they reached the resort, the staff immediately guides them to the dining area. When Bella looked at Hunter, she smiled shyly. She was really feeling shy after their kiss earlier. "Do you want to try island hopping? It's just nearby."

She suddenly feel excited. "What time?"

He chuckled. "Around lunch time then we can stay overnight."

She gasped lightly. "Really? Is it safe to be out at night?"

"Of course then after lunch tomorrow, we will be going home."

That made her sad a little bit. "I'll definitely go back here."

He grinned. "You won't bring me along?"

She pout. "You can go back here anytime you want."

He smirked. "Pack comfortable clothes and swimming attire."

Her face flush. After they eat breakfast, Bella went back to her room first as Hunter talked to his Mom about their trip. When she is done packing her things, she went at the pool and starts to swim. After of few laps, she rested on the side and stare at the ocean. She turned off her phone since yesterday and she can now imagine how many tantrum messages she will receive from her friends since she didn't tell them about this short vacation. She hoped that they were not terrorizing her staff about her location. Well, her staffs don't know where she was exactly going but at least they know that she went to vacation. When she remembered her Grandma Vita, she also hope that one day, her grandmother will eventually accept the choices she made in her life.

After of few more laps, she took a bath then rest for a while while waiting for lunch time then she her eyelids got heavy until she felt someone's gentle taps on her cheek. She slowly open her eyes then saw Hunter. "Still want to go? You can continue resting."

She blinked her eyes then suddenly stirred up. "I fell asleep."

He grinned. "Don't worry. You're still pretty even on sleep."

Her face flush. "Don't start." He flashed his gummy smile to her. "Are we leaving now?" When he nodded, she stands up then quickly walk to the bathroom. After fixing herself, she went out. Good thing, she already arranged her things earlier. "I'm ready."

He only chuckled then get her packed bag and her chest pound hard as he grasped her hand using his free hand. She only smiled then cling her fingers crossed with him. As they exited the resort, Bella got surprised when Hunter told her that they'll be using a small yacht and he's the one who's going to operate it.

"What skills that you can still do?"

He laugh. "Was that a compliment?"

She pout. "Of course."

He smirked. "Tyler taught me how to operate a yacht."

"Wow. He's amazing."

He snorted. "Now you're complimenting him."

She giggled. "You're amazing as well."

He only grinned. When they reached the back area of the resort, Bella gasped lightly as the yacht maybe small but it's definitely costly basing the overall specifications. She grew up in silver platter but she was definitely not a material type of person so seeing these expensive things still amazed her. "Ready?" Hunter asked her after he placed her bag at the cabin downstairs.

She nodded then seated across him and looked at him in dazed as he started to operate the yacht. He looks cool and too handsome at the moment. Oh boy. She gulped then tried to focus her mind on the beauty of the ocean until he stopped it near at an island. "Is there any problem?"

He smirked. "We are going to have our lunch now. Let's go down." Then they went downstairs.

"Wow. Isn't this too much for us?" She said while looking at the feast on the table.

He grinned. "Mom doesn't want us to get hungry. We could still eat them at night if we can't eat them all."

She giggled then closed her eyes to utter a thank you prayer for the food. When she open her eyes, her heart thumped wildly as he was looking at her intensely. This must be the kind of stare that her friends were talking about before. She smiled shyly. "Let's eat."

He only chuckled. When they finished eating, he suggested swimming after resting which she agreed immediately. They are already leaving tomorrow and she was not sure when she'll have a vacation like this again so she'll enjoy herself while still being here.

Later on, she changed her clothes into her swimming attire but she can't find herself to go out from the bathroom. Then she got startled when she heard a knock.

"Annabella?" Hunter's voice echoed outside. "Is everything okay?"

She cleared her throat. "Yeah. I'll be out in a while." Then she looked at herself one last time before going out and she wanted to go back at the bathroom upon seeing Hunter who automatically smiled as soon as he saw her. "Do I look ridiculous?" She was wearing a very tiny short and orange strapless bra but she still wore a net like long cloth.

He shakes his head while smiling widely. "You're just too cute when being shy."

Her face flush. "You're making fun of me."

He chuckled. "I'm not. Ready to swim?"

For the next couple of hours, Bella have fun with Hunter through swimming and island hopping until she finally feel tiredness. She was practically growling as soon as she finished cleaning herself. "I think I am not going to see the sunrise tomorrow." She said while finding the most comfortable area of the one and only big bed then she covered herself with the comforter. "Goodnight."

"You're not going to have your dinner?" She heard Hunter.

She groan as she sensed the amusement in his tone. "I'm not hungry."

"It's not good to sleep with an empty stomach."

She groan again. "Don't talk anymore." She really felt tired. Maybe her body got too worked up with these physical activities which she normally doesn't do. She didn't hear his response anymore as sleep totally take charge of her whole being until she felt him laid beside her. She only moan softly then pressed herself against him. She smiled when he pressed their bodies more.

As the morning comes, Bella slowly open her eyes and her heart thumped wildly as Hunter's face was just a breath away from her then she found herself biting her lips in order to stop herself from giggling. Since her first real kiss, she can't contain her giddiness whenever she remembers it. Oh boy. She was definitely acting like a teenage girl who just experienced her first puppy love.

Then her chest pound so hard while looking at his sleeping face. Love. Could it be that she's starting to fall in love with him? Wait. Love?!