"Where's Carson?" I asked Rachel before taking a sip of my orange juice.

"He already left, he said that he have some things to do." She looked at me with an unreadable look plastered on her face.

"Oh," that's all I can say.

Why did he leave without me? Have I done something wrong?

I quickly finished my meal and bid Rachel goodbye. I walked towards the bus stop as much as I don't want to since I got used to Carson driving me. Infinite thoughts are running through my mind right now.

Like I was thinking if I had done something wrong last night except for our fight, he wouldn't just leave me like that.

The sound of my phone snapped me out of my trance and suddenly, I felt giddy again as the thought of Carson texting me popped into my mind.

'Morning beautiful, I'm sorry I left without you. I have an important thing to do but I'm looking forward to your sweet smile that make my knees weak. P.S. Don't miss me too much ;)'

I smiled through the text and shook my head when I realized that he hasn't changed a bit, same old cocky bastard.

'It's okay, I'll be there in ten.'

I replied, I was about to put my phone back when the phone vibrated again. A grin spread through my face again as I thought that Carson texted me. The grin on my face was slowly fading when I read the text from an unknown I.D.

'How are you doing my sweet little Cassidy? Don't worry you'll be mine in no time.'

My muscles tensed as I read the text mentally.

"Miss, aren't you coming?" The bus driver asked me.

"I-I will, sorry." I stuttered and made my way towards the bus.

I was shaking the whole time I searched for an empty spot, and when I found one I collapsed on the seat creating an 'oomph' sound.

Why is this happening to me? Why won't the bad aura leave me alone?

My phone vibrated again and as much as I don't want to open it, scared of the unknown texter I opened it and saw Carson's number.

'Okay. See you later princess. :* '

I sighed in relief as I read the text. I'm having an internal battle in the back of my mind if I should tell Carson about the text or not.

If I did he will act all protective and stuff. But if I don't the creeper will haunt me and I can't even share my feelings with anyone. Then I don't know what made my mind turn and it went back to last night.

*Flashback

My head was placed on Carson chest as he point the stars that are shinning above us.

"Look, it's a shooting star!" He shouted.

I looked at the direction where he is pointing. I quickly fluttered my eyes close and wish.

I wish that Carson will be forever mine and he will be always here for me.

"What did you wish for?" Carson poked my cheek.

I looked up at him and gave him a cheeky smile.

"That you'll forever be with me." I smiled and blushed a little.

"Well, your wish is already granted. You're stuck with me now Cassidy Taylor." He kissed my head.

"And I have no problem with that. How about you what did you wish for?" I pecked his lips

"That you'll marry me someday." He smiled at me.

I froze at his answer and he seemed to notice it because he squeezed me closer to me.

"I'm kidding. I wish that someday you're going to trust me with your life, and if I have to take a bullet for you just to prove it then I'll do it." He said sweetly.

I was really touched by his words so I propped up in one elbow and claimed his warm lips onto mine. I sucked on his lower lip gently and kissed him passionately. He ran his tongue across my lower lip asking for entrance and I granted it without thinking twice.

*End of Flashback

I smiled like an idiot as the scene replayed in my mind.

"Uhm.. Miss? Aren't you going down?" A rough voice interuppted me.

I looked up to find a guy who has a brown chesnut hair, chocolate brown eyes, tanned skin then bulky muscles. Everything in him is brown.

"I-I yeah, t-thanks." I smiled at him before standing up.

I walked past him until a hand grabbed my wrist. I turned around to face the 'brown haired guy'. I took my wrist out of his hold and massaged them softly because of his tight grip.

"May I help you?" I asked politely.

The guy flashed me a sort of wicked smile.

"Yes, I just wanted to know your name." He smiled once again and it started to freak me out.

"Cassidy," I mumbled not sure if I should tell him.

"What a pretty name, it suits you perfectly. I'm Adam, Adam Black." He offered his hand for me to shake which I reluctantly shook.

Instead of shaking it he brought my hands to his lips. The moment I realized what he was doing, I yanked it away from him earning a chuckle from him. I swear it sounded like there's something behind those smiles or laugh.

"I-I have to go." I ran towards the door and leave.

The fresh breeze welcomed me which made me feel calmer. When the bell rang I literally ran towards the entrance and was about to enter my class when a voice called me.

"Cass!" I realized Ally's voice from a far.

I watched her squeeze through the crowd and reach me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her immediately when she reached me.

"I am. But Carson's not." She said panting as a prickle of sweat slide down her face.

"What?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey gorgeous,

Oh. My. Gosh.

What happened to him?! Guess you have to find out >:)

Left a little cliff hanger bwahahaha:)

Anyways! Thank you for reading my booook! And show your love by Voting and Commenting. Could you give me some feedbacks please?:) <3

Thank you and Love you sexies!!

-ohhlala_77 xx