what he gets you for christmas

a/n i'm going to be doing preferences in this book

Ponyboy: Since you've moved to Tulsa and met your boyfriend Ponyboy, you've talked how much you've wanted a puppy, and that's just what he got you.
Sodapop: It was really cute because you both were at the curtis' house (since you and soda were married) and you unwrapped keys are your present. You were very confused. he told you it was his and yours new house.
Darry: You guys have an inside joke about cake so he gets you a pack of chocolate, vanilla, and funfetti cake mix. You guys spent the next couple hours baking cakes for the gang.
Dally: You guys have been dating since your freshman year of high school. You both were at the curtis house since that where you always hang out. everyone was there and he got down on one knee and proposed and it was the ring you were looking at a few weeks ago while you guys were shopping.
Two-Bit: Since you both love mickey mouse, he got you mickey ears and you looked at them and saw a ticket on the ear. You looked at it and realized it was a ticket to disney world.
Steve: You both love cars, that's how you met in fact, at a car show. You and steve both work at the DX. He bought you your first car.
Johnny: You and johnny are the best of friends. You like him, but you're not too sure he likes you like that. For your christmas present to him, was a new jean jacket. When you guys gave each other gifts, he came empty handed. To be honest, you were sad. You gave him his present and when you went to turn away, he grabbed your wrist, and pulled you in for a kiss. His present to you: asking you to be his girlfriend.

a/n i'm actually so proud how this came out :))))