The Letter

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I have written a story so let's do this.
(f/n) = first name, (l/n) = last name
(e/c) = eye colour, (h/c) = hair colour

As the sun rises, the morning awakens, a noble still asleep. Another day begins.

"Rise and Shine my lady we have a busy day ahead"  the maid, who is known as Crystal Adams, says while opening the curtains to shine some light into the room.

(F/n) (l/n) was the head of the (l/n) family. She is well known for her sweet company Sweet Treats.  She is also recognised as the Queens Cat.

(F/n) Sits up on her bed and rubs her (e/c) tiredly. "Today we have French Toast and Ceylon Tea. One the side you can have a Pancake with Sugar or Waffles with Strawberrys. Which would you like?" Crystal said as she Pours the tea.

"I will have the Waffles please" (f/n) replied.

Soon breakfast was finished, Crystal helped the tired noble to get dressed (dress in picture above) and brushes her (h/c) hair. After placing her family ring on her finger, (f/n) walked to her study.

As (f/n) sat in her study looking over some papers, a knock is heard from the other side of the door

(f/n) p.o.v

I hear a slight knock on my door, as I sigh quietly I told whoever it was to enter. Crystal enters with a letter in her hands.

"My lady, a letter has been sent from the Queen for you" Crystal speaks as she enters the room, passing the letter onto me. I open the letter and start to read it through.
Dear (f/n),
Hello my dear, it's been a while since I have sent you a letter. I have another case for you, Jack the ripper. We have been receiving some reports of women being murdered in the street and is getting out of hand. I have requested for you to pair up with my guard dog to solve this case. I hope you are successful. I give you all the best.
From your Queen

"Shall I prepare a carriage to the Phantomhive manor my lady" Crystal says while she reads.

"yes please" I reply. Well this is gonna be interesting.