Wolverine/Logan request @LENON101

A/N

Hi there! This is a one shot requested by LENON101. I really did my best and I hope you like it! Thanks for requesting and enjoy!

                                                                                       ---

The night had fallen and I lay down with my love on our comfortable couch. The window was still open and moonlight reached us, it shone on her face, making it even more pale than she was. I stroke a lock of hair out of her face and placed it behind her ear, but almost immediately it fell back to its place and covered her eye again. I smiled and looked her right in her blue eyes. What a beauty she is. Not only her face, but her voice as well, and her smile... even her name. Lilith. I said it over and over again in my head. She looked at me with a questioning face and I answered by kissing her on her cheek, then her forehead and eventually the tip of her nose. She chuckled cutely, I've always loved the way she did that. 

I remembered our first date. How beautiful she looked in her dress and how she looked at me as I kept nearing her, every step closer to her. I felt like running then, wanted to be with her as soon as possible. Lilith, my Lilith. She smiled at me and her visible blue eye stared at me. I knew then that I loved her, and that I would love her ever since that day for the rest of my existence.

The grand clock outside ticked and let us know it was almost two o'clock. 'Maybe we should sleep.' She said and looked out of the window. I placed my thumb on her chin and made her look at me. 'Excellent idea.' I said. 'Can I stay here with you?' I asked with a smile. 'Euhm...' She hesitated and started to blush by the thought that I would spend the night with her on this very couch. I laughed. 'I take that as a yes.' I lay down a bit more comfortable and closed my eyes. 'It's okay, Lilith.' I said, knowing she was staring at me, doubting whether she should or should not place her head on my chest. Luckily, she did and I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, warming her in the cold night. 

I caressed her waist. 'Goodnight, my love.' I whispered. 'Logan?' She asked and I opened my eyes to look at her. The stars outside shone in her blue eye and I was amazed by her beauty. 'Y-yes?' I stuttered. 'If you want to sleep, then that's okay. But if you want to do one little thing for me, then I would surely appreciat-' I cut her off. 'Just, say want you want me to do, I'll do anything for you, didn't you know that already?' She smiled gratefully. 

'Will you sing for me?' I knew she liked to be sang to sleep, it always prevented her from having nightmares, so I nodded. 'Of course.' I looked at her and cleared my throat. Softly, as sweetly as I could, I sang. 

'Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here, waiting for you. Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you.' 

 After a couple of lines, she yawned and closed her eyes. In no-time Sleep had caught her and taken her away to his kingdom for the night. I placed one more kiss on her nose and closed my eyes too with a smile on my face and my arms protectively around her.

***

I always loved to be in the forest, especially with her around me. She stood fifty feet away from me, her back turned at me. The view she was looking at was magnificent and I walked towards her, deciding I'd surprise her with my sudden appearance. But of course I stepped on a dead branch and the sound made her turn. She saw me and waved with a smile decorating her face. Isn't she lovely? I thought. Innocently she waited until I had reached her. 

But her smiling face changed and made place for a worried one, and that one changed into a face that spoke of utter fear. I looked behind me and saw someone I recognised: my brother, Victor. He ran towards my love and jumped, but I tackled him out of the air as my claws came out of my knuckles. 

'Go away, Victor!' I screamed. 'You won't hurt her, I won't let you!' He smiled. 'You? You'll stop me?' He smiled mockingly. 'Good luck.' He ran for Lilith again, but I came into his way and avoided his nails just in time. My chest rose up and down faster than that was healthy for a person and I lost control. I screamed and let myself fall on my brother like a wild hound. He tried to avoid my claws, I tried to avoid his nails. He pushed me off him with immense force and I flew through the air, landing against a tree. I closed my eyes in pain, but opened them quickly as I thought of what would happen when I kept on lying here. 

I got up and looked around to find my love and brother, hoping I wasn't too late. But I was. Victor had reached my girl and I watched him embed his nails in her neck. 'If I can't be happy, you can't either.' He grinned and disappeared just as sudden as he had come. I rushed towards Lilith and could just catch her before she hit the ground. 'Lilith!' I screamed. I saw the thick blood streaming out of her neck, felt the warmth of it on the tips of my fingers and heard her moaning softly. 

'Lilith...' I whispered and placed my fingers on the holes in her neck to stop the bleeding but still I felt her becoming weaker within every second. 'My dear, please.' I begged. 'Please stay with me! You can't leave me here alone! I need you! Lilith!' She smiled at me as her body became colder in my arms. 'Logan.' She said softly and rose her shaking arm to touch my cheek. We were frozen in that moment and I tried to capture her touch on my cheek and the light in her eye. But capturing something that pure was near to impossible after all the hatred and anger that had filled my heart.

Eventually her arm fell to the ground next to her body and I saw the light flee out of her blue eyes. 'Lilith!' I shouted, feeling like a helpless child, knowing there was nothing I could do to save her. Desperately, I begged her not to die but my sobbing kept me from making any sound 'I love you...' I manged to whisper and placed my head on her cold and not-rising chest as my tears mixed with her innocent blood.

***

'Lilith!' I screamed and rose with tears stinging in my eyes. My shirt was soaking wet. I desperately looked around for Victor and for my love. I saw no trees but my own room, and there was no Victor, but my love who looked at me with weary eyes. I gasped when I saw her. 'You're alive!' I shouted. 'Aren't you hurt?' I pulled her up and turned her around, searching for bleeding holes. 'I thought you were dead! Victor had killed you!' I screamed, my voice got higher than usual. 

'He embedded his nails in your neck! I should have protected you but I couldn't! I failed! And then you, you... died.' I whispered and looked at her. 'How can you be alive?' I reached out my hand to touch her. 'Are you even real?' 

She nodded. My face lighted up when I touched her and felt the warmth of her skin. I placed my fingers on her neck where the holes had been and felt nothing but normal skin. I pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her neck a thousand times and danced around the room with my love in my arms. I was shaking all over my body so she told me to sit on the couch and calm down a bit. I obeyed. 

She doubtfully placed her tiny hands on my shaking fingers and looked up at me. She blushed and I felt tears running over my cheek as I held her close to me, enjoying the rising of her breast. The beating of her heart. She's okay, she's alright, I kept on telling myself. She's alive. I noticed that Lilith was crying too. Because, I supposed, my tears had shown her how much I cared for her. Someone cares for her, someone appreciates her, even loves her. 

Even when that someone was a broken, isolated mutant. I smiled and dried her tears. 'You know I love you, right?' She nodded smiling and I her kissed gently on the lips. She was alive. We were together and we would be this way forever. I closed my eyes and let some tears run over my cheeks. Tears of relief and of joy.

Then I opened them and saw that we weren't alone in the room. There was a person standing there, looking at us hugging, watching every move we made and listening to every word we said. That person was grinning at us. That person's eyes were filled with envy. 

That person was approaching us slowly. 

That person... 

...was my brother...

A/N

So that was it! I hope you loved it since I really did my best. Tell me what you think of it and thanks again for requesting! If anyone else wants to request, it is possible. Thank you so much for reading, please comment and vote. Thank you so much!

Bye!

-MS