Logan/Wolverine one shot (part two) request @MartynaMKTO

A/N

Hi @MartynaMKTO, I hope you like this one shot! This is part two and continues excactly from the point I ended last time (previous chapter). I really, really did my best and hope I don't dissapoint you! I hope you like it!

'Lilith,' I said and moved my body so she would sit behind me and I could protect her. 'grab something heavy as a weapon and stay calm.' I knew she wouldn't stay calm, if I can't stay calm, neither can she and she had definitely heard the fear in my voice. I didn't take my eyes of my grinning brother and felt pain in my heart when I saw my love in the corner of my eye, searching for something that could be used as a weapon in an anything but calm way. 

'Oh, don't even try! She doesn't need to protect herself from me, what could I possibly do to her? You know I don't want to hurt beautiful women.' Victor said chuckling. 'You call her beautiful again and I'll embed my claws in your face!' I shouted angrily. 

'You don't give up easily, now do you?' My brother didn't answer but just chuckled again when Lilith found a candlestick that looked pretty heavy. No matter how dangerous someone can become with a weapon like that, both me and my brother knew Lilith wouldn't hurt anyone and would never be strong enough to take on Victor. Still the idea of her having something to cause Victor pain eased my mind a bit.

I tried to avoid a fight but deep down I knew my attempts were in vain. 'Come one, brother mine. We don't need to fight, do we? I don't want to hurt you.' I admitted. Victor just stood there, motionless but still smiling creepily. 'Aww, how cute, Logan! You're just adorable. There's one little problem: I definitely do want to hurt you!'

In a blink of an eye Victor was in the air after a powerful jump. Lilith closed her eyes by instinct but I kept mine open, wide open, as I rose and pulled my brother out of the air to smack him on the ground. He got up immediately and attempted to hurt my love again but I stood in his way. 'Come on, brother. Can't you do any better than that? Wow, and I always thought you were the better fighter. You look a bit tired.' I said, hoping that my mean words would make him fight me instead of my dear Lilith. I knew I couldn't live with the thought of her being hurt, or even worse: of her not being around me. Of her being dead.

Victor didn't seem to be offended. 'A bit stressful and kind of...' I added. Victor wanted to push me away but my next word made the power in his arms disappear for a brief moment. '...weak...' His face turned to me slowly. 'What?' He whispered. 'Weak.' I answered just before he raised his hands and attacked me with his sharp nails. My claws came out of my knuckles just in time and I fought back aggressively. I didn't want to hurt him but I will hurt everyone, anyone, who comes between me and my lover. I'd even kill for her. 

Victor pushed me on the ground and tried to cut my throat as Lilith screamed. I could manage to free one hand and placed my nail at my lips. If Victor didn't hear her, he'd stay hypnotised with hatred for me and the longings for my death body. I pushed Victor in his chest and he flew up, hit the ceiling and came back down just after I got up and made place for him to fall. He struggled up and searched for me like a wild animal. Then he noticed Lilith watching us, totally frozen with the candlestick loosely in her shaking hands. 'Ah, how could I forget my little princess?' He said in a sweet voice and walked to my love, his grin increasing with every step he took. 'Euhm, Logan? I could use a bit of help here.' She whispered as Victor was nearing her quickly. 'Logan!' He was just inches away from her. 'Logan!!'

I grabbed his shirt just before his nail hit her body and swung him on the couch that collapsed under the sudden weight. I let myself fall on him and tried everything to hurt him. One fist hit him in his stomach and my claws on the other hand searched for his throat in vain. We changed places, now he was on top of me, a position that advantaged him. 'L-Lil-ith.' I tried to speak but my voice came out harshly and barely noticeable. 

Yet somehow Lilith seemed to have heard me. She followed the direction where my eyes were pointing to and discovered the glowing fire iron I was looking at. She placed the candle stick on the ground, careful not to make any sound, and sneaked to the fire place. Then she ran towards us with a warrior-like scream that came out of the edge of her lungs and smashed the hot tool on my brother who screamed in terror. She kept on hitting and hitting until my brother fell motionless on top of me. I pushed him off me and got up. My eyes searched for Lilith who smiled shyly at me.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly, enjoying the movement of her chest knowing she was breathing, alive and well. Everything was over now... or so I thought. Why didn't I notice Victor getting up just two feet behind me? Why didn't I see him, feel his breath or hear his soft whispering words of hate, of envy over me and my love, my happiness? I should have noticed him! I should have turned around and killed him! But my eyes stayed ignorant.

I felt her grip on me loosen as I watched her fall to the ground with despair mirrored in my eyes. She fell slowly, revealing my grinning brother behind her. 'No.' I softly whispered. 'No!' I leaped over my lover to push Victor on a little closet with pictures and candles that broke down at once and started to cut him like a maniac. I knew he wouldn't feel the pain of his cuts in his body for long, so I started my way from his stomach up to the place with a more permanent effect. My nails moved to his throat as Victor screamed in pain. 

'Aren't you happy now?!' I cried. 'My love is dead! You killed her! You killed the only reason to be alive! Aren't you happy now?!' His screaming turned into a hysterical laughing. 'Yes, now I'm satisfied.' I looked into the eyes of my brother with hatred and disgust but still closed my eyes as I cut his throat to spare me the sight of his lifeless eyes. It didn't bring me any satisfaction when the dead body of my brother slit down the closet to the ground, next to my dear Lilith.

I look around the room helplessly. The feeling that I feel is eating me up from the inside as I stare at what had been a wonderful place where I had lived with my love. All the furniture is broken and the glass of picture frames is scattered around the room. And on the floor... two corpses. I kneel down by my dear Lilith and caress her cheek with trembling fingers. 

Oh what a shame it is for such a beauty as my Lilith to die at such young age! What a shame to bury this wonderful girl and cover her friendly face with the dirt of the earth. I sigh. I had failed, this wasn't a dream. This was the painful reality that I tried to avoid. I had failed to protect my love and now she's gone... 

Sudden heat made me look around and I notice that the candles that once stood on the closet I had smashed my brother upon, had fallen to the ground causing the wooden floor to burn. Its flaming spreads quickly and uncontrollably. I know I have to get out of the house quickly, but where to go? Where should I go without my Lilith? I push my brother into the eager flaming and watch him burn before I lie down next to my Lilith. I push a stroke of golden hair out of her face and tenderly press my lips on her forehead. Then wrap my arms around her and try to bring back the warmth in her lifeless, cold body with my heat of my embrace  and my heart but, deep down, I knew it was in vain...

A/N

Hi there! 

Thank you so much for reading and for @MartynaMKTO, thank you so much for requesting! Please comment with your opinion, I truely hope I didn't dissapoint you... Thank you once again, please comment and vote and...

...bye!

-MS