He already tied my hair like a buns.  " I don't know.  But I'd like you keep your hair . You look cute with it ! " he said when he get down of the bed and search for his jeans.  He already wear grey jumper . Grey couple . Tehee.

" why are you smiling like that ?" He asked when seeing my face . " both of us wear grey today . Grey couple ! " I chuckle.  He look at me with fond and said " you're really something hazza ! '' I laugh and said " well , I'm your fiancee so you should accept who I am  " I said proudly . " how do you know I'm planning to propose you ? " he asked me confused. 

" you already did love . Look . It's 2 week ago.  I have the vide- hey . What's wrong ? " I asked worried at his facial expression. He looks sad. " did I forget about it again , hazza?  " he said sadly while looking down ..I go to him and lift his chin " doesn't matter if you forgot about it cause I will always remind you . Okay love . Let's go " I said to him and kiss his lips . Then I pull his hand toward the car . We locked the door for our safety .

Louis was quite the whole ride . Maybe he was thinking . So , I played the music on to make him cheered up a bit . It's turn out good . He was singing along slowly and I smiled at him . We arrived at the mall and I search for parking lot . It's weekend so it's kinda hard to find one .

" hazza, there ! '' Louis said as he saw a car moving out . I quickly drive there cause don't want anyone to steal it . When I park it nicely , I cut the engine and get out of the car with Louis following me.  Once both of us out , I held his hand and he happily took it . We go inside the mall and searching place to eat .
" are you up for burger ? " I asked him when stopped in front burger king . He smiled and nods
We got inside and sat on the empty table . Then I got up and asked Louis " what do you want ? " , he frowns while getting up . "Can I follow you ? " he plead and I smiled and pulled him into a short line to order . Louis stand beside me while his eyes roaming toward the menu .

" I'm starving ! It's been ages we didn't go here ! Errr, am I right or am I wrong ? " he frowns while looking at me. " you're right honey . It's been ages . So , have you decides what to eat yet ? " I asked with a smile and touch his button nose. He looks back at the wall hanging menus and grin.

" everything seem yummy . " Louis said with a chuckle . I look at the menu and since it morning , they served breakfast food . Louis right , everything seem yummy . " I already decides . I want egg-normous burrito , hash browns and pancakes and sausage platter . I don't like coffee , so do you think they sell Fanta in this such hour ? " he asked with his mouth twitch .

" are you really going to eat all of your orders ? " I asked him , ignoring his question because after this customer,  it's our turn to order . " yup , I'm sure . But , you should eat some of those too so yo- " " alright then . I will just order french toast sticks then. For drink , we should ask them that ! " I said with a grin and he cheekily grin back .

" uh excuse me sir ! You ready order ? " this voice sound so familiar. I looked and a gasp out of my mouth but covered it with a gulp , we walk in front a bit  " oh yea . What do you want love " I asked Louis while turning to him . He looked confused at first but shrugged it off ." The breakfast food are still available ? " Louis asked Zayn who is looking nervous . " yes . It is sir " he said shakily " aww.  Don't be scared love . We won't bite you , you know ? " Louis said , chuckling . But stopped when behind us groan . Louis cough and I glare behind us . Have some respects towards my fiance, you idiot ! I said it in my thoughts,  don't want to said it out loud cause don't want to cause any scene .

" We want egg-normous burrito , hash browns , pancakes and sausage platter and french toast sticks . Urm . For drink , are the gassy drink available?  " Louis asked him again . " wait . Casey!  Do we have to open the gassy drink ? Yes ? Okay . Yes we have. What would you like ? " Zayn asked Louis without meeting my eyes . " my fiance wants Fanta . Strawberry ones.  Am I right ? " I said smirking at Zayn when his eyes widen .