He banged open the door and gaped at the female standing infront of him. She was only in a pair of jeans and her lacy blue bra. She let out a squeak of surprise when he entered the room.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" He smirked at her embarrassed face. She obviously didn't realise he would arrive this fast.

He took a step closer as she took a cautious one back.

"Did you do all this for me?" He pointed to the bra and grinned as she scowled. She didn't say anything not that he expected her to.

"You looked really good today. Too good." He could feel his eyes flash and saw her gulp.

"I didn't like how everyone was staring at you. Only I get to stare at you like that." Masen took anohter step forward and watched as she took a step back, her breath coming in faster.

"Like what?" So she did have a voice.

"Like you're something to eat." She was cornered against the wall and had nowhere to go.

"You will not wear clothes like that again. Do you know how hard it was for me to stop myself from taking you right in front of everyone? Unfortunately for you, I don't have a lot of restraint right now."

He saw her eyes flash and her thighs rub against each other. She was so turned on right now. And so was he.

"Do you want to know what I would like to do to you?" He took the last few steps towards her and lightly trailed his fingers down her neck to her collar bone. Her quiet whimpers made him smile and he watched as she slapped her palms against the wall.

"I didn't even kiss you today. I so badly wanted to. God, your mouth." He looked into her eyes to see the raw desire there. He bent his head and nuzzled her neck. He knew the stubble on his cheeks were rubbing against her roughly. He licked her earlobe and sucked on it. His voice was husky and deep, sexual need running through it.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes, please." Her breathing shuttered, her eyes rolling back. Masen loved it when she came undone.

"Well if you say so." He held her cheeks softly in his hand and kissed her softly, sucking on her lower lip. Masen pulled away with a smile at her frustration. Her hands came up and ran through his hair. Masen groaned and and felt Talulah brush her lips against his. He felt her tiptoe so he lifted her by the hips slightly. He pressed his body against her and felt Talulah shudder under him. Masen kissed her more firmly this time, taking his time, cradling her cheek, but then the kiss became more passionate and he licked at her bottom lip for entrance. She opened for him and they both moaned at the contact. He tilted her head to deepen the kiss and it was all harsh breathing and panting. Masen drew away from her lips and kissed furiously down her body. He needed to taste her. He got to the front of her breasts and buried his head in her cleavage. He looked up at her questioningly. Talulah rolled her eyes and removed the bra. He sucked in a breath and marveled at the amazing sight. Her dark pink nipples stood out from her naturally tanned skin. They were full and perky. And real. Thank God. She went to cover herself and he stopped her.

"Don't hide yourself." And without further ado he went on to do what he had been fantasising the past few weeks. He bent his head and licked the harden nub. He felt Talulah's head hit the wall and hummed in satisfaction around her nipple as she moaned. He swirled his tongue around it and sucked at it. Her small hands tugged at his hair and he grunted at the spark of pain. She crushed his face to her chest as she arched her back and he licked and sucked and bit almost painfully. He delivered the same attention to the other nipple and watched as Talulah fell apart in his arms. She panted and pleaded for more. He had subconsciously moved towards the bed and he hovered over her as she writhed under him.

"Please Masen, please." He rubbed over her nipple and kissed her swollen lips.

"Tell me what you want baby." She trembled under him and he almost didn't hear what she said.

"Touch me. Please touch me." Masen froze.

"You sure baby?"

"Yes! Damnit please!" He kissed her again. Harder and demanding, growling low in his throat as she scratched his back. His fingers danced around the waistband of her jeans. Her hips bucked up as he cupped her in his hand. He could feel the dampness through her jeans.

Talulah's moan spurred him on and he got rid of her jeans. Without removing her blue panties he rubbed her swollen nub. She bucked against him and this time he held her hips still.

She was completely bare- no hair at all, and he found himself getting even harder. He circled her clit a few times and then finally slid a finger down her entrance.

"You are so wet for me baby. Only me." Her eyes were closed, her breaths coming in faster. The only sound of their breathing in the room.

Masen slid a finger into her wetness moaned with her. She was so tight and wet and he voiced these thoughts aloud.

"I can't wait for when I have my cock in you. So tight. You'd like that? My big cock and your tight pussy." She moaned louder and he realised she had a thing for dirty talking. Masen thrusted his fingers in and out. In and out. He added a second finger and watched her as tried to find her G-spot. Her hips bucking without thought, her moans loud enough to rival a pornstars. Masen leant down and kissed her again, drifting towards her ear as he whispered harshly.

"Just me! Only me!"

"Oh...Oh..Only you...Uh...Masen...Unh... Yes! Right..there!" So he had found it. Her hips were thrusting against his fingers and he looked in awe as her face contorted in pleasure. He circled her clit a few times with his thumb and felt her tighten around his fingers. 

"Yes, that's it baby, come for me. Come for me." He growled at her and she came, clenching around his fingers, her brows furrowed her mouth open in a silent 'O'. He felt her go limp in his arms, a lazy smile on her face. 

He pulled her to lie on the bed more comfortably and went to find a washcloth. He wiped her down and batted away her hands, kissing her reddened cheeks. After cleaning her up and giving her his shirt to wear, they both lied down beside each other.

Masen rubbed her cheek softly with his hand. It had gone a bit red because of the roughness of his stubble. He apologised to which she rolled her eyes.

"I think I'm going to dress like that everyday if it gets a reaction like that out of you." Masen shook his head at her cheeky smile.

"Unless you want mutilated bodies lying around school, I suggest you don't."

She grinned at him and yawned.

"Looks like I worked you out." She slapped his arm playfully and snuggled up to him.

After a few minutes of silence, Talulah spoke up. "I don't mind if you do it again."

He kissed her head. That would be real soon.

*** *** *** *** *** ***

How'd you like it?

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!

THANKS =)

By the way, have you guys seen the Oreos Advert 2012? If you havent then watch it on Youtube. The girl is so freakin adorable!!!!!!