Chapter 2: Concert

Start from the beginning

"THIS IS 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER OTHERWISE KNOWN AS 5SOS!!" Am yelled so I could hear her over the loud screams. I nod and look at them, I must admit they're all extremely good looking.

There was one boy with quiffed up blonde hair, and blue eyes.

"HEY WHO'S THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE!?" I yelled/asked. Just then they finished the song and everyone screamed and cheered including me.

"Hello everyone we are 5 Seconds Of Summer!!" The one in the middle said in an Australian accent. Hmm hot and Australian?

"I'm Luke Hemmings and I like to sing." He simply stated and smiled. Then I saw another boy with spiked up black hair, and brown eyes, also another hottie.

"Hello everyone I'm Calum Hood and I like to play the guitar." He says in Australian accent as well, then smiled while everyone screamed.I'm getting the feeling that they're an Australian band.

"Hey guys I'm Michael Clifford but you can call me Mikey, and I like dying my hair." I noticed that he had white-blonde hair, and green eyes, and of course can't forget that adorable Australian accent.

"And I'm Ashton Irwin, and I'm not going to tell you what I like because-" "He likes pugs." Calum interrupts laughing as I noticed his blue pug shirt.

"Ya I like pugs." He says while giggling an adorable giggle.

He has light brown hair, and hazel eyes but I'm not sure since he's on the drums and that is pretty far away and of course I can't forget he has freaking adorable dimples and so does Luke.

They started singing a song I knew every word to except I didn't know they sung it, it goes a little like this (play song on the side now!!).

"You call me up. It's like a broken record. Saying that your heart hurts. That you never get over him getting over you, and you end up crying and I end up lying, Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do." Calum sings also joined by almost every single person in the audience.

"And when the phone call finally ends, you say 'Thanks for being a friend' and we're going in circles again and again." Luke sings leaving me breathless.

Who knew that in only a few short minutes, I would have fallen in love with the band known as 5 Seconds Of Summer.

After 5sos left sadly, we were now waiting for One Direction so it's ok we had another awesome band to watch.

"Oh my gosh how long does it take for them to be done 'chilling' ?" Am asks impatiently tapping her foot and staring at the stage.

"Am chill, altogether there is 9 performing guys. They need to get all of 5sos unready or whatever, then One Direction will get ready, or they are ready and they like to make us wait.." I say trailing off, "Ya bad example.." I say shutting up and looking towards the stage.

"Ya think?" Am snapped.

.

.

Sadly the concert ended, but it was amazing. Except now my head is pounding and I still hear screaming in my ears even though people are retreading the arena.

"Ok well my parents said on the way back home they will come and get me..." I tell her while she's texting.

"K, Finn and Mason are waiting outside for me so bye see you at school on Monday. Tell me if anything amazing happens!!" She says giving me a hug then quickly escaping the arena.

I wander around knowing my parents won't get here until really late. Then somehow I find an entrance that says "Backstage Entrance Performers ONLY".