Kagehina - Years - Part IV

Next day

"HELLO! IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!"

"Senpai! Someone's disturbing the volleyball club!" One of the juniors yelled

"Hah? Who's there. It better be important."

Tsukishima stopped to see the one and only, chibi-chan.

"Well, well, well. Who decided to come back to karasuno after they ditched us after two year."

"...stingyshima." He said with a frown.

Hinata stepped inside.

"Oh wow, this gives me good memories. Oh look! The banner still looks good as new!"

Kageyama started to practice his jump serve. He threw the ball in the air and jumped in a spiking position.

"KAGEYAMA!"

Kageyama looked over at him still in the air. He landed on the floor and the all fell on his head.

"Wow, this is a total deja vu. Remember the first time we met as freshman?" He said chuckling to himself.

"Get out."

"Kage-"

"I said Get Out!"

It's been a while, he misses this.

Hinata smiled.

"No."

Kageyama held out his fist. Hinata wasn't really threatened by him. Kageyama always tries to hit him, but he never really means it. Ya know, like for fun or teasing.

Kageyama's fist hit his face. He flew back and fell on his ass again. Blood was dripping constantly and he held his cheek in pain.

"What the fuck, Kageyama!"

Kageyama was about to hit a blow again but Yamaguchi and one of the sencond years held him back.

"Kageyama, stop!"

He just clicked his tongue and walked away.

"Wait, wher-"

"Shut up, Yamaguchi." Tsukishima said.

Hinata felt hurt both physically and mentally.

"Hmmph. How rude." Hinata pouted.

---
MERRY CHRI-

NO WAIT

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!

Thank you for all your support and for reading this book.

YOU GUYS ARE SICK!