Suitcase: is this going to work?

TT: HOW SHOULD I KNOW I HAVEN'T TESTED IT!! So you can be the first one!

Suitcase: oh..*drinks potion* *turns Into a adorable kitten* MEOW!! MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!!

Me: awwww ~ your adorable! Though I can't really understand you...taco your turn!

Taco: ugh..fine I guess I'll give it a try ...*drinks potion and turns into a cat*

Me: aww ~ your so cute!!

Taco: MEOW!!! :3

Me: its ssooo..ADORABLE!!!!

Mephone4: just get to the dare already..

Me: alright alright...

BerrieHD I dare yin-yang to go under water for 5 minutes , AND DON'T GO UP THE SURFACE!

Yin-Yang: I'M NOT DOING THAT! But its a dare!! WELL I DON'T CARE!! STOP SCREAMING! YOU STOP SCREAMING!!!! LETS JUST DO THE DARE YANG!! FINE! ............. Wait were not going to the surface... YES!!

Me: well..yeah she did say- DON'T GO UP THE SURFACE! So they will never go up the surface?

Mephone4: i think she means that they won't go up the surface after they do that dare...?

Me: TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS!!

Yin-yang: lets go in the water! This is just stupid .... I DON'T CARE YANG ITS A DARE SO LETS GO IN! *goes in the water*

Me: i hope they don't die...uh... We can't do the next dare Cus it includes yin-yang so..oh my ---

Knife: NO!

Me: YES!

Knife: THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!

Me: YES IT WILL!!

Knife: *runs and practically waves arms in the air*

Me: i'll destroy your doll!

Knife: YOU WOULDN'T DARE TOO!!

Me: oh yes I will!

Mephone4: i dare picturey to destroy knifes doll unless knife does the dare!

Me: HA! He said IT!!

Trophy: JUST GIVE UP THE STUPID DOLL KNIFE!

Knife: uh..first thing is if I let you destroy the doll I will be sad forever and bfdifangirl  might kill me or even you picturey.. And if I do the dare I will be dead for life and you would be happy as well as bfdifangirl ....hmm..lets see..

Me: you wouldn't hurt my feelings would you?

Knife: well....no

Mephone4: BACK OF MISTER SHES MY GIRL!! I mean *ahem* back of you need to do the dare?

Knife: i'll just do it..NOT THAT I WILL LIKE IT!! I'll just do it for picturey..................so she won't die ...

Me: YAY YOUR THE BEST!!

Trophy: ugh..fine but I'm telling you i wouldn't like it ... *kisses knife on THE LIPS!!*

Knife: *kisses* mind: ugh this is so stupid....

Trophy: *lets go* THERE?! YOU HAPPY NOW?! I HATED THAT SO MUCH!!

Me: very happy ... Hahaha ~

Knife: NOW GIVE ME MY DOLL!!

Me: geez..here you go.. Uh.. Yin-yang should be up now ...OH NO DID THEY DIE!!

Yin-yang: *goes up* AAH!! yay!! WE DIDN'T DIE!! Ugh..i wanted YOU to die but not me.. If I died you would die too Cus we are in the same body.. I KNOW!!

Me: yeah...i don't think your supposed to go up but ..you gotta do the next dare which is-

bfdifangirl  Dare: soap kiss yin-yang

Soap: sure! I wouldn't mind!

Trophy: YOUR OK WITH THAT!!

Soap: yeah..your not jealous are you?

Trophy: WHAT no no no no..i'm definitely not jealous Hehe....

Me: OOO~ trophy is SOO jealous right now!

Trophy: KEEP QUIET YOU!!

Me: Hahaha

Soap: well..i guess I will just go in the water then uh...* goes in the water and swims to yin-yang*

Yin-yang: hi soap! Why are you here? Shes probably doing a dare yang..

Soap: yeah! And the dare is supposed to be me kissing you!

Yin-yang: WHAT!! Well I'm up for it ... I- ...

Soap: *kisses yin-yang quite hard and really long*

Me: woah..their taken a long time..

Mephone4: WHY ARE THEY ALL GOOD AT KISSING!?!?!?

Me: well..i think your good a kissing *blushes*

Mephone4: *blushes*

Soap: *lets go of kissing yin-yang* *blushes* heh...well I'm done kissing you..i really like it ...

Trophy: *growls*

Soap: *goes out of the water* are you ok trophy?

Trophy: yes ..i'm perfectly fine...(๑•̀ㅂ•́)

Me: uh..yeah..well that's pretty much it for this dare thingy-ma-bob ...thanks for 117 view of this book guys!