Love me, that's all I ask if you

Start from the beginning

(Time skip)

The time has come. It was exactly 1 hour before the show started. Erik carefully walked me down to the Prima Donna dressing room where I was supposed to go, to get dressed. The maids were waiting for me patiently and as I step a foot in the door, they began to dress me in a black gown. It made me look so elegant and fierce! It was truly, a masterpiece. It complimented my curves perfectly, and it made my eyes pop! When I was fully dressed, they tried to put makeup on me, but I refused due to the pain getting it off after. So, I headed my way down to the stage, ready to perform and make everyone know that I am gone. I prayed to god that this plan would work. We discussed it more than a million times, and planned out every single event that could happen. I was snapped out of my prayers by the dancers pushing me towards the curtain. The show began. The set was a lake with cherry blossoms. There were so many plans all around the stage, and the music made the whole thing tied together. The music started to play and I began to sing the opening song. It was very difficult! The notes were on a very high octave and although they were difficult to sing, the rhythm too was difficult to learn. As soon as I was finished with the song, I was accompanied on stage with the prissy, temporary male lead. He tried to sing the song, but it just didn't sound right when he sang it. He sounded like a little kitten trying to bark like a full-grown wolf. I cringed at his voice, even though it was better than the other singers at the opera house. He was soon cut off with Erik dropping down from the ceiling, taking his place. The priss scurried off the stage, and was abducted by the ballet rats, like madam giry told them to. He was shoved in a closet, and he had to wait until the stunt was done.

Erik walked towards me similar like how he did when the opera performed Don Juan Triumphant. His voice made my skin crawl, and his eyes burned deep into my soul. I stood there, frozen with wonder, until it was my turn to sing, in the duet. I sang it perfectly, and as I was singing, I realized something. The song we were singing was "That's all I ask of you." It was the same song, but it sounded...happier. The notes were arranged to show that it is no longer a sad-ish song. It was indescribable. my heart melted into the music. As soon as I know it, the song ended, and it was time for the stunt that would change our lives forever. Erik nodded at me to signal the positions. I nodded back, and stood about 6 feet away from Erik. Erik then pulled out a gun, and pointed it at me. "This is what happens when you disobey the Phantom!" Erik boomed at the crowd. The audience gasped, and within one second, someone from the boxes pulled out a gun as well. I watched as everything was in slow motion. And just like that, Erik was gone. The ear-shattering screams from the crowd haunted my mind. I quickly rushed over to my Erik, whose lifeless body was laying there, on the floor. I tried to check his pulse, like I learned in grade school, but I was pulled back, by people, non other than my mother, and Christine Daae. As everything was still in slow motion, I remember the precious memories that would be the only things I would have to remember him.

{flashback}

"Want some?" I asked giving the man my sandwich. The man shrugged and took a huge bit of it. "Here yo go" I beamed, giving him half of the sandwich.

"Y/n, p-please don't leave.." Erik cried softly. I wiped away his tears, and smiled softly. "I SMELL FOOD"

"Say you'll share with me, one love, one lifetime. Lead me, save me from my solitude. Say you'll want me with you here, beside you, anywhere you go, let me go to. Y/n, that's all I ask of you!"

"I love you."

{end of flashback}

I stared at my soon-to-be husband's body, that had blood pooling around it. Hot tears flooded my eyes, to see my one, true love, dead. It was my worst nightmare. I screamed in pain, like I have just been ran over a carriage. Even though so much agony, in a little part in my head, I could hear my dearest Erik's sweet singing. Everything went all wrong. I was shocked to see, the person who shot my hubby. I was about to kill him, but I was once again, pulled back, by those two evil women. When the man turned around, it just happened to be the one and only, Raoul De Changy. I was frozen in anger, sadness, and shock. "You..." I whispered. Raoul looked at me, and stared at me like I was speaking nonsense. "YOU!" I screamed angrily. And with that being said, I used all of my force to get the crusty Women off of me, and I succeeded. Christine and my mother fell to the ground, and I pulled out my dagger, I had underneath my dress, like I usually had, and pointed it at Raoul. "YOU MONSTER! HOW-WHY WOULD YOU EVER DO THAT?!" I screeched with hot tears pouring out of my eyes. "He was going to harm you, you should thank me!" Raoul chuckled. I stood silent, still pointing the gun at his ugly, head. I was snapped out of my silence by the sick coo of Christine. I shot my head to her, and to my surprise, the corpse of my dead fiancé was gone. I shrugged it off, and I turned my gun to Christine, and shot her in the shoulder. The last thing I saw was Christine on the floor, in pain. Just then, the back of my head hurts, and everything faded into black.

.

-=IM SO SORRY DUdEs... I am it sure if I wanna write another chapter first, or If I just wanna work on the sequel now. Sorry for this chapter.I just wanna say thank ye and I love seeing people read my stuff, and if it isn't too much, it would mean a loooot to me if you go check out ChristmasLlamas (Seriously tho) her books are really well put together and she works extremely hard on them. MORE THAN 1.5+ hours on one ChapTer!!! THEY ArE REALLY REALLY COOL AND JUST GO DO IT. IT WOULD MEAN A LOT! (No it's not a self-promotion secretly) she's one of my best friends and she's chill af, and she is one of the nicest people I've ever met. JUST GO CHECK ER OUT! Anywayyyysss, love you all and Thank ye- DAisY=-