Love me, that's all I ask if you

5 weeks later

3rd person

Erik and Y/n were deeply in love with each other more than ever, since that night, when they became engaged. Although they dreaded this day,  it had to be done. The Opera. This would change Y/n's life forever. They were ready. The Opera house people set up all of the instruments, flowers, and decor. The final set looked amazing and it was ready about 3 hours before people would come watch. The Opera had many advertisements, so Y/n's family knew Y/n would be performing, so they would see her 'death'. Everyone was very nervous. This was the only opera the ghost had demanded they perform, so it had to be perfect. The Populaire was buzzing with everyone doing something. Nobody was just sitting. The Dancers were warming up, the chefs were trying their best to make enough food with two chefs missing, the maids were aggressively cleaning, and the manager was carefully making sure everything was the was in order. This was going to be a long day.

Erik
Today would be the day I was able to live with my Y/n, in peace, for the rest of our lives. I quietly got out of bed, and got a dress out for her to wear. I then went into the kitchen to make her breakfast. She has to be well-fed, and strong enough for this stunt to work. I carefully got out the eggs and bacon out and began to cook them. To my surprise, Y/n didn't wake up to the suffocating aroma of bacon, so I decided to wake her up myself. I sneakily walked over to the bedroom, and opened up the curtains. She the curtains rise, I see my dearest Y/n, sleeping soundly on the majestic swan bed. I smiled vaguely and crept over to her. I admired her sleeping form as if it would be the last. Even in her sleep, she looked absolutely breathtaking. I snapped out of my trance and gently stroked her beautiful, h/c hair. "Time to wake up, Y/n" I cooed at her, with my raspy, morning voice. Y/n then rolled over to her side and mumbled something that I could not comprehend to. "Y/n" I cooed at her one last time. "Five more min--" Y/n replied before she fell asleep onto more. I sighed and in one swift movement, I was holding Y/n in my arms, bridal style. With the sudden movement, Y/n shot up and stared at me wide-eyes before giggling. Without putting her down on the floor, I walk to the kitchen. When we got there, I gently sat her down on the floor, and began to serve breakfast. We did our regular routine and sat together at the same table as we did months before. Just as I wished I would do with her, forever.

You

After breakfast we decided it would be best to check up on what was going on at the opera house. Erik protectively held my hand the whole time we walked up there. Once we got there, we saw complete chaos. Erik was furious about this, and so we headed off to the top of the stage, where the backdrops were. Once we got there, he hid me behind him, and instructed me to put on my black cloak. I did so, so I was not seen. Erik also did what he told me to do, and took in a deep breath. And as soon as I know it, people were frozen in fear, as they listed to the phantom of the opera's wrath. "WHAT IN HEAVENS NAME IS THIS? I DID NOT INSTRUCT SUCH BEHAVIOR! IF YOU DO NOT FIX THIS, A TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE TRAGEDY WILL OCCUR TONIGHT AT THE OPERA" He demanded. He then turned around to me and giggled. He then once again grabbed by hand gently and we walked back to the lair, unsuspected by the people, as we walked pass them. "Erik, we need food, so I'm just gonna grab a few things from the kitchen, ok?" I asked Erik. He nodded, and said to stay hidden. I casually walked pass all of f the chefs as Erik threw his voice, to distract them. Within a couple seconds, I had armfuls of food, and I sprinted back to Erik. When I got to where Erik was, he helped me with the food, and we headed back down to the lair.

Once we got to the lair, we put all of the food away, and began revising the plan for tonight. To be completely honest, I feel like it is too sketchy to try, but what do I know? Erik managed to get away from loads of cops in the incident of Don Juan. When we finished clarifying the plan, we pretty much just sat together on a sofa, silently. We both knew that if this plan didn't go accordingly, we would be parted forever. We sat there until it was time. "Y/n" Erik called. "Yes, Erik?" I responded. "I love you." We felt as if together we were invincible. All I needed was him. With him, I was complete. But little did I know it would all change in an instant.