Let's Get Tagged Again

Hey my Lingering Souls, General_GS here, so it would seem I have been tagged again but the culprit? EvaGaming and she really likes my works so you know what? Why not and even better do it on Christmas, even though it's near the end of the said holiday. But whatever let's get started!

 1) Your favorite Ship

Shit I have a huge list and I can never pick a favorite, so instead why don't I say what my first ship was. It was Kid x Maka from Soul Eater  

2)Who's your favorite YouTuber?

Again, it's such a huge list and I don't have a definitive favorite. So I'll say my first YouTuber which was actually ChaoticMonki or as a lot of you refer to him as Cryaotic or Cry

 3)Your biggest mistake on Wattpad

*Sigh* I would say that a lot of my works would be considered mistakes but I'm proud of all of them even the first ones I've made here on Wattpad. But none have me more embarrassed than the recent story I've written Hello There! If you read it, you know why.

4)Wyvern or Dragon

Dragons are cool I will not deny that, but I like Wyverns just a little bit more.

5)Who's your friend on Wattpad

Well I've made a few friends here on Wattpad that I love to death but that would be a long list and your asking for one, so I'll say the one I know IRL is LuisMurillloH 

6)Favorite Books

I love the Injustice Gods Amongst Us series, even though SuperBat (Superman x Batman)are in a serious fight with each other and it's killing me. I still love the dark turn of Superman killing people and actually turning into a tyrant.

7)Favorite kind of Music

I like Techno (not to be mistaken for Dubstep, I hate dubstep) and Pop Rock

8)Favorite Bird

I'll admit, Birds are beautiful but not my cup of tea. But I'd go with Snowy Owls mainly because I like the Harry Potter Franchise and I am pissed Hedwig was died!!!

9)How long are you on Wattpad

I've been on Wattpad for almost 3 years now once it's January 10.

10)Favorite Mythical Animal

Uhh myself? Allow me to elaborate, the "S" in General_GS stands for is (Since I don't know Kanji I'll just write it out in English) Shinigami which means Death God or Grim Reaper in Japanese, hence why I call you all "My Lingering Souls".

11)Favorite book on Wattpad

I am starting to sound like a broken record but whatever. I don't have a favorite. But I can tell you my favorite work I've written instead! Which was Survive That one is near and dear to me and I love it to pieces. (Let me explain why I didn't chose someone else's story. It's because I've read so many that its hard for me to tell you which one I loved more. I'm not trying to sound conceded, so I thought I'd give you a different fact about myself instead :3)

12)Favorite Superpower

Mind Control

13)Action or Romance

I write a lot of Romance, I've seen romance on a daily basis, I've seen the love between lovers exchange with such beauty it's almost as if I've sinned staring at the joy of the said perfect couple!... I like action more.

Tag your it :D

MoonMist55

Raven_Foxx

Awesomeshadow

AmarellysHenricus

lesbiangameonfleek

LuisMurillloH

That's all the people I'm going to tag to be honest I would have put more but these are the people I bother the most, now I'll see you all later :D