Finding My True Identity[Story-line]

Beginne am Anfang

“HAHA. No you’re not.”

I have him a confused look for a few seconds.

He quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me off the stairs towards him and threw me on the couch.

I screamed. But no neighbors heard me. I tried to escape as he kept constricting me to the couch. He grabbed a knife in his pocket and placed it towards my neck. I stopped fighting.

“Don’t you dare try and escape from me. I’LL KILL YOU.”

I was shaking and nodded my head.

He quickly pulled my shirt off and unbuttoned my bra. He pushed his face against my breasts and started giving me a psychotic face.

“Kiss me.” He said

I had no choice. I was going to knee his stomach, but I didn’t want to take the chance. I didn’t want to risk my life.

He smiled and looked at my body. Soon enough he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off along with my panties.

He started hurting me. Raping me. The pain lasted minutes but felt like hours.

But for some strange reason after all the pain… I started to enjoy it. It was the only time I actually done something I enjoyed. I kept asking for more and more. He had no hesitation. We heard a car parking outside. He quickly grabbed his clothes from behind the couch. I grabbed mine and ran up to my room.

“hey babe!” my mom said as she said as she walked in”

“Hey hon.” He said steadily

“What’s wrong?”

“Oh nothing I just woke up that’s all”

“Oh well okay then”

I was upstairs breathing heavily.

“Wow.” I said to myself. I never felt like this before…

As the day went on, eventually my mom finished packing. When she left all I could think of is what happened. I wanted more. But from someone else. From other people.

I was lying down in my room and my phone rang. It was Carla, one of my few friends who I met at church.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey Justine! What are you up to?!” she said excitedly

“Nothing much, just at home in bed. And yourself?”

“Okay! I know your gonna say no cause you like, never go out of your house but, do you want to go to my friends party with me tonight?”

“Sure why not?”

Carla was always a partier. I never bothered to go with her out of the million times she asked.

“WOW. This is the first time you said YES! OH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED.”

“Haha I know I just needed something to do tonight”

“You never do anything…. Well whatever your coming! I’ll be there at 7!”

“Okay.” As I hung up.

I went to my closet. This was my first party I ever been to. I grabbed my jeans and I grabbed a pair of scissors, I started to cut my jeans into a pair of short shorts. It was perfect. I found a tight black tank top I got from my aunt on my birthday. After putting it all on, I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled. I was ready.

Soon enough Carla came. I fixed my hair really quick, grabbed my cell phone and ran outside. I ran into her car and she looked at me and started laughing.