Vince x Darren (Night Terrors)

Yeah he's not a security guard but today I began to get obsessed. This will be much more graphic than my normal ones, so just be aware. And if you are uncomfortable, I recommend you skip this chapter. Enjoy my lovelies!~

Vince's POV

I've liked Darren for a pretty long time now. Something about his yellow eyes and friendly personality makes him irresistible to me. Funny story, one time this girl who was fairly pretty asked me if I wanted to have fun with her. Her name was Reilly. I chuckled and said "Sorry, I'm gay." She stood there in shock and laughed. "Haha! I should have known! Gay people disgust me! Loser!" She taunted.

(A/N: Just for the record, I COMPLETELY support gay marriages, rights, etc. Don't take that out of context.)

Darren saw what she did and slapped her in the face. I chuckled as yet ANOTHER girl began flirting with me. This was apparently Reilly's cousin, Juniper. Darren pushed her out of the way, wrapped his arm around my waist and said, "He's mine!" I blushed to realize he liked me too!

The girl stormed off as he looked back at me. "Darren? What are you-" I was cut off by his lips smashing into mine. I hesitated at first but slowly melted into the passionate kiss. We pulled away giggling as he grabbed my hand. "Vince, I like you. Like, LIKE LIKE you." He chuckled. "Heh, me too Darren." I chuckled back. He looked at me with dominance in his eyes.

He grabbed my hand and drove me to his apartment. He always saw me as sweet and innocent. He once said he wants to "take it away from me." What does that mean?

Darren's POV

I wanted him. I needed him. Just a desire and lust for him controlled my every move. As soon as we got to my apartment I shoved him in my room and ripped his black shirt off. I smirked viciously; I needed to be with him. His curvy figure, his long hair, his shy and innocent look. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he blushed profusely.

I ran my hand over his body and said, "You have a pretty curvy figure, Vincey~" He blushed even more and said, "Thanks. I was born with a very feminine figure. Most kids thought I was a girl." "I like that~" I said as he looked at me with a perplexed look on his face.

He wasn't chubby, just very feminine. He took dance classes for a while and while they were taking measurements for costumes, his hips were 32 inches! I should know, I was in that class with him. "Heh, remember our moms made us take ballet?" He giggled. "Oh I hated that! And Madame Delphine was such a butt-face!" We both laughed hard.

"But back to business~" I pushed him on the bed and removed his pants. He blushed very hard, his face looked like a ripe tomato. He was so cute when he's shy~

Vince's POV

Finally! But I wasn't expecting Darren to want to have sex with me so soon! It's been three years! He kissed me hard and slowly pushed my hand back. He attacked my neck and I arched my back. "Oh D-Darren..." I moaned. His hands went to my hips and waist and began rubbing them. I moaned loudly also wondering why he loved my hips and waist so much.

He went down to there and began kissing, licking, and biting at me. I moaned louder as a sudden pleasure meter appeared above me. It was 1/5 full (20%). He glimpsed at it and knew what he had to do. Suddenly a little fairy whispered in his ear, "His weak spot is his belly button." And poofed away. It was my partner, Sprite. (#Promo) Sex with me always suddenly turns into a game.

He took her advice and licked my belly button deeply. I moaned louder and louder. The pleasure meter above my head reached 40%! He took of my boxers, spread my legs and held them up, and began to suck me. "Oh Darren!!~" I yelled. "Say my name again baby~" "Darren." "Louder." "Darren!" "Like you mean it~" "Fuck me Darren!" We were both hot and sweaty as the meter reached 65%. He made me get on my hands and knees and pushed my arms down that I was on my elbows and a moaning fucking mess.

He slowly entered me as I yelled his name. He thrusted slowly in and out of me as he panted my name. "F-Fuck Vince. Your so tight!" He panted. "Darren your s-so big!" He went faster as the meter raised every second. "F-Fuck Darren don't stop!" I moaned. He took out my ponytail and pulled at my hair. I gripped the black bedsheets and moaned even louder.

"Mmmm you love being dominated don't you?~" He asked. "Mmmhmm...~" I moaned and begged him to go faster and hit my G-spot as hard as he could. He succeeded as the meter raised to 80%! "Darren! Please fuck me harder!" I moaned. "Nuh uh uh~ Not until you call me daddy~" I rolled my eyes but obeyed him. "Daddy! Please fuck me harder!" I begged. He went harder and made the meter raise 5%.

The pleasure meter above Darren's head was at 100%. But he wouldn't stop until I was fully satisfied. I held the white pillow and hugged it tight. My meter was slowly rising to 90%. "D-Darren I'm gonna-" "Me too!" We both finished as my meter was at 100%. We flopped on the bed panting and sweating with dorky smiles on our faces.

We pulled the covers over us as I snuggled into Darren's chest. We both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Whew! Long one! God I'm such a perv...but who thinks I care? *No one raises hands* That'a what I thought. Till next time lovelies!!!