Scott

The 26 year old with the phone mask, was none other than Scott Cawthon. He once told me that he wore the mask because his parents always told him that they were ashamed of how he looked.

We got in the closet in complete silence. I always thought he was hot as hell, so I slowly removed his mask. He didn't hesitate to stop me. "Y-Y/N, please. You'll hate how I look..." He whispered. I softly smiled and removed it anyway.

He had spiky black hair, captivating green eyes, and red glasses. "I think your beautiful. Your parents are bitches for saying that they hate you. They are wrong about your appearance. Your the handsomest person I've ever seen." I said and caressed his cheek.

"Awe, thanks Y/N. Now then, let's do this~" He said and tackled me on the ground. He kissed me as I unbuttoned his shirt. He slid it off and undid the zipper on my dress. He unhooked my bra and sucked on my breast.

"Mmm Scotty~" I said moaning. He kissed my neck and bit it hard. "AAAH!~" I yelled. I pulled down his pants and boxers and took him in. Little noises could be heard outside.

Vincent was raging and blushing with jealousy while Mike was pulling him back from bursting in the closet. "ALRIGHT THATS IT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE IM COMING IN THERE!" He yelled and burst through the door.

After Scott slapped him after he attempted to kiss him, you got your clothes on and handed Scott his shirt. You kissed his cheek and handed him his mask. Scott had a confident smile on his face and threw the mask in the trash.