Vincent

His full beautiful white eyes and long purple rat tail makes Vincent Bishop worthwhile. You've had a crush on him for a while but was scared to admit it. Now you to were in a closet HAMMERING IT UP.

He was inside of you and you were holding onto him tightly. He was panting and sweating as he moved slowly in and out of you. You were kissing his neck and biting it as your legs were tightly wrapped around him.

He held onto your hair and moaned over and over. "V-Vincent...I'm gonna...!" You yelled. "Me too AAAAH!" You both climaxed as you began to calm down. You guys began to move back and forth as you guys made out harshly.

You rubbed his crotch and took it in your mouth. You sucked him deep. "I-oh my... Oh yeah baby!" He moaned. "Oh I love you... I love you so much..." He yelled. "Mmm baby~" you moaned. He pushed you up against the wall and wrapped your legs around him.

He kissed you and your neck over and over as you moaned out. You ran your hands through his hair and looked into his beautiful eyes. "You know I love you right?" You said. P"Mmm...Yes. You are mine. No one can have you. No one can lay a finger on you." He said.

"Oh Vincent I love you!" You moaned as he went faster into you. Your eyes became hazy as you were ingulfed in pleasure. He was so big that you were a moaning sweating mess. You felt so full. After 10 minutes, he pulled out making you feel empty.

He lowered himself down and began eating your wet core. He teased your dripping heat with his slippery tongue. You sat on his member and moaned as his length made you feel full. After you got over the uncomfortableness, you began to bounce on him. He held your hips groaning to hold you in place.

His moans and groans got louder as your bounces got faster. "Y-Y/N your so tight..." He managed to say. You got off him making you feel empty again. Before finishing up, you  guys made out for a while.

You stroked his cheek as he ran through your hair. "ITS BEEN HALF AN HOUR YOU TWO GET OUT!" Chica yelled. You guys laughed and continued having sex. Everyone just shrugged and left you two to your own business.