Chapter 41:: Forever

Yn's POV

Lucas hasn't came to talk to me at all for the past 3 weeks. I heard he is at his cousin's house, his momma told me to go talk to him because he really misses me. but i'm kind of ashamed to go speak to him since i hurt him so badly, but i mean i think he knows how i felt when i found out about him and Lily. How did he find out though..? Deedee doesn't live with us anymore, he moved out. So it's just me and my baby in the house, tootie is never really home because she is always at one of her grandma's house. so basically is just me now, which is really weird.

Right now i'm about to go to see Ms Carrie on where Lucas is. I get up and get in the shower, when i get out i put on my clothes and head out the door.

Yn's outfit (below)

*skipping to when Yn's gets to lucas moms house*

Carrie: Lucas called me last night telling me he was fine, but he didn't sound the same. He sounded so sad and dry, which can be only one reason and that's because you are gone.
Yn: I don't know. It's just i'm really ashamed to go talk to him because to me it would rub off to him that i am desperate for a nigga.
Carrie: You know it's not always about the desperation of a girl shown towards a boy, have you ever thought about if you go and talk to Lucas it would show how much you care for him..?
Yn: No i never thought about that really
Carrie: I have an idea...

Yn's POV

What Ms Carrie is saying is right but i still don't have the guts to go talk to Lucas, it just wouldn't seem right

2 hours later....

*Yn is sleeping on the couch in Ms Carrie's living room*

My ma called and asked me to come to her house because she wanted to speak to me. So of course i get my ass up and go BUT when i walked into the door, Yn was sleeping on the couch.

As soon as i laid eyes on her i knew i missed her. I missed her aggravating me. I miss me, my wifey, and my daughter cuddling. But it's not the same anymore.

Yn: *yawns* ooooh jesus, that was a goo-gco. Lucas..........what are you doing...here
Lucas: My mama wanted me to come speak to her
Carrie: No i didn't, i want you two the speak and sort things out. i can't take this *grabbing jacket*

Yn's POV

What is she up too, i swear she is always doing something.

Lucas: So um, how it's been?
Yn: Not fun being at home alone
Lucas: Where's Tootie..?
Yn: My moms house
Lucas: Oh. Um, look Yn i can't hold this in for long
Yn: ...
Lucas: I need you back Yn, life isn't the same without you in it. I know i may sound like a lil pussy but i love yo ass. Im willing to die for yo ass.
Yn: Why didnt you bother to tell me before this
Lucas: Couldn't sum up all the words correctly
Yn: *smiles* i feel the way
Lucas: Come here baby *sitting back patting his thigh*
Yn: Wassup? *sitting on Lucas lap*
Lucas: I love yo ass to the moon... wait FUCK the moon i love yo ass to pluto and back. *kisses Yn on the cheek* baby we forever
Yn: You right daddy, forever *smirks*