Flashback: smol Henry

"HENRY!!" Shouted a man, in a corridor of the White Mist hospital. He was Earnest Jekyll, a sturdy man, with some dark brown hair, an oval shaped pair of glasses and a beautiful suit. "HENRY WHERE ARE YOU??" Earnest kept shouting scared. Jekyll rushed in every corridor, and in every room of the building, trying to find his lost son.

Finally, he got to his own office. Here, he found a small boy, that was looking outside the window in amazement. "HENRY! Oh here you... here you are...! Eh... you... you little rascal..!" the father panted exhausted, sitting down at his desk. The kid turned around with a happy smile on his face. "Father! You never told me you could see all of London from over here!" He said joyfully.
Earnest kept panting. "Henry... don't you ever... do that... again...! I was... very... very worried..!!" Henry's smile dropped. He went up to Earnest, with a sad expression on his face. "I'm sorry father, I promise I won't do it again." The man looked down at his son, and patted on his head. "It's okay, it's okay.. just please stay always near me." "Of course father!" Was the happy response.

A few minutes later, Earnest stood up, and put his son on his shoulder. Henry chuckled amused. "Now, I asked you to come with me today, because I have an important task to ask you. It's nothing difficult, but I thought you could do it better than anybody else!" He said with a solemn tone. Henry gasped in surprise. "What is it?? What is this task??" Earnest took his briefcase and left the room. "You're about to find out, little one!"

The two went to a room on the second floor, where there were two elderly doctors, and, on the cot, there was a little girl. Henry watched carefully, trying to understand what his task was.
"I'm here now, gentlemen. You can go." Earnest announced, and as he said that, the doctors left the room. The man put down his son, went up to the desk and put there his briefcase. Then, he eyed the girl.

"Good morning, I'm Dr Ernest Jekyll, and this is my son, Henry." He said, trying to calm the girl, who seemed to be very nervous about something. "I-I'm Camilla.." she murmured. Henry looked at her, then at his father who was taking syringe from his briefcase, and at her again. He gasped, and ran towards his father. "I think I know what my task is!" He exclaimed. His father smiled. "Good. Now, why don't you go present yourself?"

Henry went up to the girl, and smiling widely, he said "Hello! I'm Henry, it's a real pleasure to meet you Camilla!" The girl looked at him surprised. "Oh, it's.. very nice to meet you too." Henry climbed clumsily on the cot where she was sitting.
"Hey Camilla," began Henry, with a strange grin on his face "You know, once I dreamt of eating a giant marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone!" Camilla snorted. "A doctor says to his patient: "hello, did you come to see me with an eye problem?" The patient replied: "yes! How did you know?" And the doctor said: "because you came in through the window instead of the door."" The girl started laughing. "And what day does the egg fear the most? Fri-day of course!" Camilla burst out chuckling loudly.

"Well, I guess now you can go little girl!" Said Earnest, closing his briefcase. The girl was snapped back to reality. She stopped laughing and looked worriedly at the doctor. "..but... the injection...?" Muttered she. "Oh that went really well! You didn't even notice, you were too occupied laughing, little miss!" Said smiling the doctor, and glanced at his son, who did the same.
Camilla blinked twice, and after a while she realized what had happened. She turned toward Henry, and hugged him. "I.. I would have never been able to do this without you..
Thank you so much Henry.."