#8

Tobi walked along the cold streets of London, looking up at the sky. "JJ and Josh are gone" he thought. "But JJ is gone, forever" he thought. He kept walking down the street, looking for the park. He soon found it, so he walked underneath the street lights and admired the wintery trees. Josh was at the park, sitting underneath a tree, in the dark. He wishes that Simon was back to normal, he wished that JJ would come back but JJ can't come back, and Simon might be like that for ages. He looked over at the path and seen a familiar figure walking along. Tobi walked along the path and looked over at a tree. Someone was sitting underneath it. "That person looks familiar" Tobi thought. Then he realised, it was Josh. "Josh?" Tobi called out. "Tobi?" Josh called out. Tobi ran over to Josh and hugged him tight. "I thought you hated me" Josh said and pulled out the hug. "You may have left without a goodbye or anything but, you are still my friend" Tobi said. "Help Simon" Tobi added. "How?" Josh asked. "Bro, you know how! You used to help Simon when he was stressed and upset, just do the same" Tobi said. Josh nodded. They both walked to the Sidemen house and entered the house. Josh rushed upstairs to Simons room and quietly opened the door. What he seen was shocking. Simon layed on the bed, blood surrounding him. "TOBI!!!! VIKK!!! CALL FOR HELP!!!!" Josh shouted as tears streamed down his face. He ran over to Simons side and looked at his arm. Cuts. He was cutting himself. Tobi and Vikk entered the room and looked at the cuts on Simon's arm. They were shook. Vikk sobbed into Tobi's shoulder and and he comforted him. "Why did you come back here, Bradley??" Vikk snapped. "I wanted to help" Josh whispered. "You've done enough. Now leave" Vikk snapped. Tobi looked at Josh and gave an apologetic look. Josh ran out the house.