#19

Josh walked along the path, on the way to the sidemen house. He wanted to see Tobi and Simon again so he is going to. He entered the gate and knocked on the door. Moments later, Tobi opened the door and engulfed Josh in a hug. "I miss you" Tobi whispered. "I miss you too" Josh whispered back. Tobi let Josh in and they both walked upstairs. "So, how is Simon?" Josh asked Tobi. "He is doing alright, he is back to normal but he is still upset" Tobi replied. They walked into Simon's room and he layed on his bed, staring at the ceiling. Simon looked over at Tobi and Josh. "Hi" Simon whispered. Josh sighed. "I missed you Simon" Josh said. "You left. No goodbye or anything. And you miss me?" Simon questioned. "Yes, I do miss you. I'm sorry" Josh sobbed as tears fell down his face. Simon's eye welled up with tears. He stood up and hugged Josh. Josh looked over to the bed to see that the photo that he gave Simon was hung about it. "I see that you kept the photo" Josh said. Simon pulled out the hug and looked over at the picture. "Well, after I actually became normal I found it with a letter and stuff so yeah" he replied. "I'm glad your back, bud" Josh said. Simon looked to the ground. "Actually I want to leave the sidemen" Simon said. Josh's heart hurt for a moment. "Why?" Josh asked. "There is no point anymore, JJ and Ethan are dead. Vikk moved out and you and harry left" Simon said. Josh sighed. "1 left of us, Josh. You, JJ, Harry, Ethan, Vikk and Simon are missing" Tobi said. "I'm leaving as well" Tobi added. "There's no point. Simon's right" Tobi said. "None of us left, Josh. You, JJ, Harry, Ethan, Vikk, Me and Tobi are missing" Simon whispered.

None Of Us Left  [SDMN] [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara