Teach me how to...

Start from the beginning

I feel hopeful for some reason, but I knew that there was no chance I will hear those three little words from him.

“I want to tell you that” out of nowhere a mischievous smirk made its way to his lips, “your breasts are so soft”

 My jaw dropped while my eyes bulge when I realize that his hand was cupping my breast. I lost my control and punch him right in the stomach making him yelp from the pain. He curve into a ball and held his stomach tighter.

“Fuck that hurts”

I grabbed the pillow and childishly hit him numerous of time, “You pervert, you asshole, how dare you”

“I was j-just teasing you” he hissed through his teeth.

“Teasing me? Do you really want to die?”

“Ugh it hurts” he whined as he rolled around the bed.

I kind a feel bad for the poor thing, I mean I did put a lot of force into that punch. But what done is done, besides he deserves it. In the end I ended up taking care of him and his badly bruised stomach and we eventually slept together with pillows in the middle of course. The rest of the night was silent yet calm at the same time.

“Good night Allie”

I closed my eyes and held the blanket tighter around me, “Good night Aiden”

“Allie?”

“Hmm?” I hummed

“I’m going to name our child Allen” I chuckled from his childishness, "Aiden and Allie makes allen"

“Whatever you say Aiden”

“Allie?” he asked once more.

“What is it now Aiden?”

“Thanks for saving me” with those last words he fell asleep.

Popping my elbows up, I took a glance of his sleeping features. A smile made its way to my lips. He is like a child, the way he hugs the pillow so tightly, and the way he smile so carefree was something I can’t hate even if I tried. One of these days, I’m going to fall for him again sooner or later. I choose later.

~

The morning was somewhat relaxing and calm, the sunlight streamed down the hotel window, the scent of breakfast lingered in the room- Wait! Breakfast? I sat up quickly and I found myself drooling at the sight. Aiden was there shirtless with a tray filled with food on his hands.

“Morning beautiful” he cheered, I gave him a quizzical look in return. My eyes trailed down his muscular body and stopped at the bruised I gave him.

“Good morning, What’s this?” I asked pointing at the tray.

 “Breakfast in bed” he settled the tray on the bed and began cutting the eggs as if he had been doing this for a long time. Scooping a spoon of it, he brought it up to my lips.

“Say ah~” he sang

My brows creased and unconsciously I opened my mouth letting the perfectly cooked eggs to melt on my mouth.

“Ok, what with the sudden change of attitude?” I asked, he didn’t reply instead he scoop another egg and brought it to my mouth. I without even noticing kept on taking it.

“Will you stop that” I hissed

 “Why are you doing this?” I asked

“Because I want to ask you something” he said suddenly getting serious.

“You said you owe me one right?” he trailed on.

“We are not having sex Aiden”

He rolled his eyes, “As much as I want to, no that is not my request. I want you to teach me how to fight”

“Excuse me?”

“I realize that your always savings me, so I want to be the one saving you next time” he explained.

“That’s my job” I retorted back

“I know, but I feel like a fucking princess while your my knight and shining armour”

I laughed at his comment, “now that you mention it, it does look like that huh”

“Shut up, so anyways will you do it?” he asked pleadingly giving me the best puppy dog look.

“Fine, but I’m not going easy on you” I smirked, maybe this will be fun. I finally have a reason to beat the crap out of him.

“I’m sure I can handle you” he said smugly.

“We'll see about that” I challenged

Oh this is going to be fun.

"Now say Ah~"

A/N

Another chapter done :)

Thanks again for all the support guys.

Note: Not Edited Sorry :(