5

i'm so frickin sorry for not updating, yuri on ice and a lot more anime/tv shows got me aWAKE with NO FREE TIME because i was so busy watching them. ally stop making urself look like trash - oh they already know

another night falls with gravity, as the earth turns with sanity. sam was finishing his homework for the week, it was friday, so thank god.

"NO - oh my god, viktor - you've - 'it shattered'?! DAMN RIGHT IT DID!" 

sam heard sobs and complaints down stairs, what was dean doing this time again? 

"dean, what the - is that anime?" sam smirked suddenly, his brothers weren't the one for animation, all he watched was movies or tv shows, with real people only.

"no shit, sam. i recommend this one to you, since you're a giant nerd, and i feel like you should jerk off to yuuri or viktor some time. damn, yuuri's eros performance blew the heck out of me,"

sam laughed.

"you really do show the feelings you feel, huh? even when you're watching anime, or whatever,"

"hell yeah, i do."

"how are things with cas?"

silence.

"oh - er - it's good, i think,"

sam frowned.

"what happened? and please, please don't tell me that watching anime or several movies this week was your coping mechanism - "

"he got a girlfriend, okay?"

as the tension builds up like a building being constructed, it made sam and dean uncomfortable.

"oh - sorry,"

"why are you even sorry?! it's not like i care," dean spat with such anger, and then his face softened once again.

"i - i'm sorry, sammy, it's just . . . he's one of the few friends i've made in my life . . . and i've only made two. you and him. he doesn't talk to me as much, always ditching me for her,"

"it will be okay, i promise,"

"i don't know if anything's okay, tbh,"

"did you just say tbh in real life?"

"yes,"

they giggled, and sam was introduced to the world of beautiful men ice skating, it was nice.

just him and dean, being brothers.

SEVERAL SEVERAL REFERENCES TO YURI ON ICE I LOVE THIS

also one twenty one pilots reference

wink wonk ;)

- al