A special present

When school was over, Cartman was lying on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He thought about a special present for Kyle. Suddenly he had the perfect idea. So he stood up, put his hat back again and went into town. Then he stood infront infront of a Juwely shop and went in.

"Hello young men." an old man greeted him.

"Hello." Cartman answered.

"How can I help you?" The old man asked friendly."

"Well, I think I need some kind of...

"present?" The man asked.

"Yeah a present... but not only a simple one I need a special present... for a wonderful person." Cartman added shyly.

"Ah, I understand. A special present for some fair lady?"

"Well... actually..."

Cartman blushed.

"Mh... I understand. So what's the name of the gentleman?"

"His name of is Kyle and he really means a lot to me." Cartman confessed.

"What would you like to buy for him?"

"Do you have any lockets, maybe in a heart shape?" Cartman asks nervously.

"Of course we have." the old man said and showed Cartman a whole plate of some beautiful lockets.

"This one is magnifficent." Cartman said with exitement an pointed on a precious, silvery, heart shaped locket."

"You can open it and there is sme space to put a photo in it. See?"

"Wow... this is perfect! I take it."

"A gorgeous choice." The man praised him."

"Wait a moment, can you please crave in this phrase inside of the locket?" Cartman asked and gave him a sheet of paper on which something was written on it.

"Of course. I guess tomorrow it is finnished."

"Thanks a lot. Then, bye. Until tomorrow." Cartman said as he left the shop."

"Good bye."

Right Infront of the shop he met Stan.

"Cartman? What were you doing in a  jewlery shop?" Stan asked confused.

"I could ask you the same Hippie."

I'm going to buy Wendy a present for our secret santa. Besides... who do you've got?"

"The point of this game is that the secret santa stays undercover Marsh."

"Oh come on. Don't be a wet blanket. By the way, I know who picked the card with your name on it."

"Really?! Who is it?" Cartman asks exited.

"At first you have to tell me who do you've picked."

"Alright, I've got Heidi and I let her grave in something in a silvery locker."

"I knew it dude. For no one else on earth whould you buy such an expensive thing."

"So, who picked me?"

"It's Kyle."

Disbelive was written over Cartmans face.

"Kyle? Why does it have to be this stupid jewrat? I bet he is gonna give me one of those useless dreidels."

"Stop it. It's worse enough that Kyle is anry at me for now."

"Oh, what's that? Trouble in paradise Marsh?"

Stan glared angryly at Cartman.

"Stop it fatass! You know that Kyle and I are only friends."

"Yeah, for good. Because this jewish butt should belong to nobody but me." Cartman thought.