#Your Christmas Together

Hey guys! Okay firstly I know I said I would continue publishing and then I didn't and then I promised again and then I didn't. In all honesty I'm extremely sorry, and any excuse for not updating is not worth your time so how about we get on with the book shall we?

Luke: It was a normal Christmas like all your other Christmases as best friends had been only this Christmas Luke seemed to be looking at you differently. "Lukey what's up?" you asked. "Y/N umm there's something I want to talk to you about and you may want to sit down for this." You sit down on the couch and look into his ice blue eyes. "I love you", he says. "Lukey I love you too you know that" you reply. "No, I mean I love you, I mean I want you, I mean I want to hold you in my arms and be with you, I mean I want to do this". Suddenly Luke cups your face and kisses you softly. "Luke...I love you too" you reply, smiling before kissing him. It definitely turned into the best Christmas you ever had.

Calum: "Baby stop distracting me from what I'm doing!" you said to Calum as you tried to finish helping your mum cook Christmas dinner. "But babe you look so cute, I want to cuddle you" he said with his sad puppy face. You just giggled and kissed him softly before telling him to go hang out with his side of the family so that you and your mum could finish cooking. With he's sad face he walked away before running back, kissing your cheek and going off to talk to Mali. Christmas dinner ended up being a success and once you finished helping clean up, you and Calum cuddled while watching the traditional Christmas movie your family watched every year.

Ashton: "He's been very secretive lately" you said to Y/F/N. "I don't know what's going on with him, he's hardly ever telling me where he's going like he used to and also won't let me grab anything for him from his side of the closet". You were so confused. "I honestly don't know either", Y/F/N said, "but I'm sure whatever it is he will come out to you about it don't worry". You smiled before going to home from your lunch date with Y/F/N.

You walked into your apartment and put your keys away before walking to your room sighing "this is the worst christmas ever!" you whisper to yourself before opening the door to your bedroom. "Baby, you are everything I've ever wanted and more and if I go a day longer without you I may die, so with that, Will you marry me Y/N?"

Michael: "Mikey, where is our daughter's pikachu toy?" you asked your husband as you held your crying 2 year old in your arms. "umm what pikachu toy?" Michael asked you with a guilt look on his face. "Michael Gordon Clifford! Just because it's a giant Pikachu that you don't have, it does not mean you can take it from our princess!" He just looked at you "Come on baby its Christmas tomorrow, give it back please". Sighing Michael gave it back and went to bed while you tucked your daughter in her crib and put the pikachu near her.
The next morning Michael walked sleepily out to the living room when he saw a giant pikachu under the tree with a tag that said Michael. He ran at it and hugged it tightly before looking at you and your daughter. "Berry Bristmas Daddy" your little girl said to Michael. He took her from your arms and kissed her forehead softly "Merry Christmas baby girl".

Merry Christmas guys! x