#Where you go on honeymoon

Ashton: You of course being the one and only Mrs Irwin and your husband being only the hottest drummer to ever live, you two had to go on the hottest, most amazing honeymoon ever. So you and Ashton went to the beautiful city of Rome. You two spent so much time sight seeing and spending hours together in only the best hotel ever.

Luke: You and Luke Hemmings or your hot, sexy husband had finally got married and now it was the honeymoon time, you wanting to make Luke have the best honeymoon ever, you decided why not take your husband to have a honeymoon where he spent most of his childhood. You and Luke honeymoon in Sydney, where you to spend heaps of time going around to places he spent hours of he's days as a kid.

Calum: You, the Mrs Hood and your husband the Mr Calum Hood go on honeymoon in the beautiful city of Adelaide in Australia, you had always wanted to go somewhere that was absolutely gorgeous but wasn't in a place anywhere near his home city of Sydney, so why not go to the city that no one really goes to?

Michael: You and your now husband Michael Gordon Clifford go on honeymoon in the city of love, Paris. You two thought it was the most romantic place you could ever go and you had always wanted to go with your special someone, so why not go with your new husband?