Chapter 8

Bella POV:

   I woke up the next morning in my  pajamas. I didn't remember going to sleep. Hell I didn't remember how I ended up here.  I sat up and looked around. The sun was shining through hitting me in the eyes. I put my hand to my face trying to block the sun. I picked my phone up and saw a message from Aaron that made me smile.

Aaron-

  Hey beautiful. You fell asleep last night after the movies and I didn't want to wake you because you looked peaceful so I drove you home ans Wayne carried you in. Hope you slept well. Text me when you get this and hmu if you wanna hang.

LUV u

Bella- Awe. Your so sweet. Yeah I wanna hang today. May be the mall? Love you to ;)

Aaron- That sounds great. I'll pick you up in a hour?

I looked at the clock. It was 1 already. I can't believe I slept that long. I replied with a quick yes and hopped in the shower.

Aaron POV:

     Last night Bell fell asleep under the tree  between my legs.  I didn't want to wake her so I just drove her home. She looked so cute when she slept. I was getting ready to go to the mall with her and was eager to see her beautiful face. She's tho only other girl I love besides my mom and sister. I wanted to get in her pants when I first met her but know I had feelings for her. I didn't want to go out like no punk having feelings for a girl. It's just every time I saw her I lit up. The way she acts like herself around me, and the way she laughs and how she scrunches her nose  is just to cute for words. I meant everything I said I the movies but I didn't want her knowing. I have deep feeling for her but I'm starting to wonder. Does she feel the same way? I needed to find out before someone swooped her up themself. I love her nut I'm afraid to tell her. What will the kids at school think knowing I have feelings for her? Won't that ruin my reputation around school? How will I look in people's eyes when they find out I like a black girl?

I pushed those thoughts away and got ready. I put on some cargo pants with black vans and a black and white polo shirt that clung to my ripped body tightly. I think she likes when I wear my clothes like that. I went downstairs and chatted with my mom before going to get her.

"Where are you going sweetie?" She wrapped her arms around me ans gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Me and Bella are going to the mall." She smirked at me.

"You really like her don't you?"  I couldn't lie to my mom. I was a mommas boy and she could tell when I was.

"I can't lie. I really do but I don't know if she feels the same way."

"Well sweets. You have to talk to her. Don't sit back and do nothing. Isabella is a gorgeous girl and someone is bound to snatch her up if you don't."

"What about at school. We will be getting looks and stuff."

"That's the first thing. You shouldn't care what people say because if you do your only living your life the way they want you too." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Your right mama. I know I can always count on you." She pinched my cheek and I was heading towards the door.

"Aaron?"

"Yes mama?"

"Make the right choice." She winked at me before I walked our the door and shut it. I texted Bella, telling her I was on my way. She said she was ready.

I pulled up to her house 30 minutes later and she was sitting on the porch. When I saw her my face lit up ans I jumped out the car. She jumped up and ran to me and boy did she look good. She was wearing ripped skinnies that clung to her curvy hips and butt and a white graffiti crop top that showed her flat belly with white vans. I picked her up and swung her around kissing her face all over.

"Hi baby!" She looked at me and smiled.

"Hi Bella. You look beautiful." She smiled and kissed my cheek. I put her down and opened her door for her. She got in and I walked around and started the engine. It was quiet until she spoke up.

"You look really cute AirBear." She had a habit of calling me that now.

"Thanks BellBoo." I know our nicknames are corny but hey? I grabbed her hand and placed both our hands on her thigh. I kept looking at her smiling.

"What Air?" She eyed me suspiciously.

"Nothing babe. Just need to talk to you that's all."

"Ok. Talk."

"Not here sweets. Not just yet."

"Ok.........?" We pulled up to the mall 20 minutes later and I helped her out. We walked in and went into a little boutique for him and her.

"AirBear look!" Bella held up two shirts. They were white long sleeve shirt that were really adorable. No homo. One said He stole my heart in bold cursive letters and the more masculine one said Her heart is in my hands. I bought them and Bell was happy.

  We walked hand in hand to the food court and we got ice cream and subway. We were sitting there giggling and tasting each others ice cream. I got chocolate of course ;) and this time she got vanilla.

"What was it we needed talk about." Moment of truth. Just do it Aaron. If you really love her you will.

"Bella, I'm just gone be honest. When I first met you I thought you were gorgeous and I only wanted to get in your pants. There past few months being with you have been awesome and we have an amazing friendship. Your beautiful and I love everything about you. Especially your personality. When I see you my whole day becomes better. I wanna take this relationship to the next level. I wanted to tell you this before it was to late." Whew! I'm supposed to be all bad and shit and I'm nervous as hell!

I didn't notice tears in her eyes and everyone was looking. I didn't notice I was down on one knee but I didn't really care. She sat there for about five

minutes before talking.

"AirBear..... I..." People around started awwing at her nickname for me. "I love you too." She smiled as the tears fell and she kissed me. It wasn't just any ol' kiss, it was full of passion and love. I picked her up and spinned her around before grabbing her hand and leading her to a jewelry store.

I was the happiest man alive.......

Hope u guys enjoyed!! TELL ME WAT U THINK