Chapter 18 Part 2: Dark truth...

Start from the beginning

"Of course" he responded, we looked at the tree and all around it, it was surrounded in gifts. We all walked towards the living room but before we could grab a present. There was a knock on the door, "I'll get it!" I said as I made my way to the door, I opened it and saw Levin, Sierra, Angel, Jack, Mark, Fire, Ice, Host and a younger version of Mark?

"Guys! Come in, just in time!" They all stepped inside but I didn't notice they all had gifts. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Angel squealed as she wrapped her arms around Light. "Merry Christmas to you to Angel" "Merry Christmas Babe~" I heard Dark say as he wrapped his arms around Sierra's waist. "PRESENTS!!!" I heard a high pitched scream, I looked behind me and saw Anti with the biggest smile. I giggled and we all began to grab our gifts.

I got (your gift), (second gift), (third gift) and (fourth gift). Everyone was just talking and/or using their gifts. It was so funny yet adorable when I saw Anti's expression when I gave him a that jumbo Sam Septiceye. I walked to the kitchen to get the cookies that Google and Bing made when we were decorating yesterday.

I then felt a hand tug on my pants, I looked down and saw the little boy that looked like Mark, Dark told me that was his little brother Dream. "Hey Dream, do you want something?" "Y/n... That man keeps asking for you..." Wait... Man? "Who are you talking about?" "That man, he was wearing a black cloak, when I went to the bathroom, he pulled me into a room and told me to get you, he said he was a friend..." "Dream... I'll go, but... Don't tell the others about this man, okay?" "Okay, but why?" "He's a secret, no one can know he's here, okay? Here, take the cookies and give everyone one" he nodded and grabbed the plate full of cookies.

"Oh no..." I walked out of the kitchen and headed upstairs. I dealt fear take over me, my hands began to shake but I ignored it. Once I arrived to the door, I took a deep breath and opened it, Dream was right, standing inside the room was Nightmare, he was standing by the cabinet.

"Get in here" he growled. I obeyed and closed the door behind me, as I was walking towards him, he took of his cloak. "Remember what we spoke about?" "Y-yes" "Do you really believe Anti is a good person?" "Yes I do, what does this concern you!?" I said getting slightly annoyed. "Very well... If you believe in that pathetic demon than I'll let you be... For now" with that he disappeared. I took a long sigh of relief, but something just wasn't sitting right. I stared at the cabinet... Could he be... No! He's lying, why should I believe him. But god damn my curiosity got the best of me.

I sigh, I moved the cabinet to the side, I looked and saw a little door on the... Floor... Boards... I kneeled down and opened it, dust came flying out, I coughed and covered my mouth as dust spread in the air. I looked closer and saw documents? My hand was starting to shake as I picked up a document. As I began to read, my jaw dropped.

"N-n-no... T-this can't be... I put the papers down and pulled out a news clip, '(last name) family found dead' I kept reading, it was everything about my family's death. W-why would...Anti h-have this... I let the papers go and started to breath heavily. Until... I saw something sticking out from under the floor board, it was in a clear bag, I reached my hand out and grabbed it but as soon as I saw it, I felt my stomach drop, tears streamed down my cheeks and memories flowed back in to my brain.

It was the same knife that was used to kill my family, but instead of having bloodstains, it was cleaned. I saw another document, but it read 'assignment' I hesitantly opened it. " Objective: find (Mothers name) L/n and eliminate, assignment given to... A-antisepticeye and D-Darkiplier..." I felt my heart shatter, I didn't wanted to keep reading but I did, " Assignment completed, (mothers name)
L/n was eliminated but in progress (fathers name) L/n and (brother's name) stood in the way of the assignment so they were eliminated as well with the target"

"A-anti... You... YOU BASTARD!!!" I felt as if the world around me was crumbling. As another paper sticking from the floor boards but this one was crumbled. I picked it up, I un crumbled it and read it out loud. "Last objective was a fail, new assignment find the Y/n L/n and eliminate her, task given to Antisepticeye and Darkiplier" instead a feeling sad or confused.

I felt my blood boil, anger and hatred is all I felt, I remembered everything that happened that night except, the two men that murdered my family... It was Anti and Dark, 'Why didn't they killed me!?' I grabbed all the paper, the news clips and t-the knife.

As I opened the door I felt time go slower and slower. I walked threw the hallways and looked at the photos from me and Anti's date, or wedding day, and the photo of all of us sitting in the living room like... Like a family. I continued to walk until I could hear their voices and their laughter. I hid everything behind my back and began to walk downstairs, none of them noticed me... Good... I walked past all of them, they would stop and stare at me. I walked up to him and he stared at me in confusion but before he could speak I slapped him across the face.

"Why... Just why... Why did you take everything from me..." I pulled out the papers and showed him a new clip with a picture of my family, "You took the one thing I cared about in my life, my family... Did you not feel sorry for them?you laughed as they begged for their lives... You lied to me, the one person I thought I could trust was you and you lied to me... I shred with you my pain, but your the one who caused the pain in the first place"

"Y/n... I-" "NO! I don't want to hear it... You lied to me... How do I know everything that you've told me wasn't a lie!? You said you loved me... Was that just a lie too!?" I threw all the papers at him, but before I left I took off our wedding ring and tossed it across the room. "I don't ever want to see you near me again..." I began to walk away until I felt an arm grab me, I turned around and saw Anti. I slapped him across the cheek again and he let me go.

"Here..." I grabbed the knife in the bag and threw it on the ground by his feet, "Fucking murderer" with that I ran out the door into the night. All I felt was hatred, it began to rain, i didn't know where to go... No... There's one place I need to go...

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

No...no... She... She Left... I fell to my knees, I looked at the papers and what made me sick was the knife... How did she know where I hid them... She... Wasn't suppose to know... I felt a hand on my back I looked and saw Dark with a frown, "I'm so sorry Anti... I wish none of this would've happened..." I felt tears stream down my cheek, "I can't loose her... I can't" as I began to stand up Dark held me back.

"Anti, I know you want her back but... Give her time... And I don't thing seeing you is the best option right now..." "I- I can't loose her Dark... I can't..." The others had some worried and the girls had some tears in their eyes. I looked at the door as it open and closed with the wind. "Y/n..." From the corner of my eye I saw her wedding ring, I picked it up and held it close to my chest.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I laid on top of my parent's grave as it rained, "Mommy... I-I'm so... Sorry... Daddy... P-please... Please forgive me... (Brother's name)... Big brother... I'm sorry I couldn't help you..." I cried and cried... My body began trembling as the night goes on, I was starting to freeze. I could stay here all night, I need to go find some place to stay, I don't want to go back there... I just want to stay as far away from them as I could.

As I was walking threw the street the rain started to get worse and worse it was a bit hard to see but suddenly I see a bright light that when I realize... It was a car, next thing I knew...all I felt was pain and all I saw... Was red...

🎄|~A/N~|🎄
🎄(2254 words)🎄

Wow... I'm guessing most of you didn't see that coming well, I spend an hour writing this while I was at my grandparents house, I know now is not the best moment but Merry Christmas or Happy holidays I don't know?

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In the next Chapter... Buh- Byyyeeeee!!!

-Hybrid_Writes🎄