Chapter 4: Antisepticeye?!?

(A/N)
This chapter may contain Curse words. Just letting you know for younger hybrids out there so yeah :3 But other thank that Enjoy and please (vote a like).

|~Angel's P.O.V~|

I took about 30 minutes for the cake to be ready. When the cake was ready I placed the cake in the dining area, it was so quite so that can only mean Y/n probably in her room watching YouTube, playing video games or probably asleep. I was right I found her in the living room sleeping on the couch,"She looks so peaceful... I don't like it" I though and smirked. I grabbed a two frying pans and walked towards Y/n, "WAKE UP!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs while bashing the two frying pans together.

|~Y/n P.O.V~|

It was so peaceful I felt like I didn't feel like I was being watched, but I was still paranoid. "WAKE UP!!!" I could hear Angel screaming, I jumped and placed my hand on my chest. "WHAT THE HELL ANGEL?!?" I screamed with a bit of fear and anger. "The cakes done" she replied while laughing."Couldn't you just tap me or call my name, you gave me a heart attack" I said while giving her a death glare. "You know me but to say sorry you can have the first slice" she said as she helped me get up from the couch.

(Time skip brought to you by cake)

|~Y/n P.O.V~|

I had finally finished eating the cake I felt like I was gonna be sick. I laid on the couch watching Netflix, Angel had already went to bed, I always go to sleep late I looked to my right and grabbed my phone to see what time it is, "4:27 a.m, wow I've been up that long" I said as I continued watching T.v.

I could hear a breath going against my neck, which made chills shoot up my back I turned around to see...nothing? I just ignored whatever that feeling was, and continued to get lost in my thoughts like I always do,But I felt the same feeling again. Even if it's the breeze, I'm getting really annoyed by it. I should probably best go to sleep before this bothers me to the point where I can't even control my thoughts. I stated to get up,stretching my arms out a little bit, until I heard a strange voice that alerted me.

"Where do you think your going?"
I heard a man, with a thick Irish accent.

Once I heard that, I froze in place unable to move, scared out of my mind, wondering who said that. I quickly looked all around me, trying to locate that one voice. I looked left, right, up and down, but I couldn't see anybody, which made me a little terrified and confused.

"Looking for someone?" The same voice mocked me on how I was having such having such a difficult time finding him. "P-please, tell me where you are?" I stuttered in fear, hoping he would finally tell me where he is.

"Behind you." He said with a confident tone in his voice.

Once he spoke I felt my heart dropped, I turned behind me, to see a man who looked much older and taller than me and strangely with green hair which was a little hard to see in this lighting. Once I got a full view of him, I quickly jumped back in fear. I continued to look up to him, trying to see if I could recognize some of his features in this light, but it was extremely harder then i thought it would be.

"Scared?" He asked once again, mocking me.

"N-no just surprised."I answered , trying to hold back tears and not to act like I was scared, but I don't want him knowing that weakness, this man could be anyone and I don't wanna take that risk.

"You sure?" He chuckled a little bit

"Fuck off..." I whispered to myself hoping he wouldn't hear.

"No"

Fuck, he heard me. "Oh god am I gonna  die?!?" I thought.

"Take a seat" he said moving his hand to the direction of the couch. I did as he ordered, since I was a little afraid of him. I looked down to the couch I was once sitting on before and took a seat, not knowing what will happened after this. Once I took s seat he sat down right next to me, getting comfortable. I tried to sit up, just to look better in general, and not lazy.

"So... What's your name, sweetheart? He asked me, trying to act somewhat nice when all he's been doing is scaring me out of my mind.

"My name is Y-y/n" I stuttered while looking away from him. "That's a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl" he said seductively causing me tu blush. "W-who are you, what do you want from me? I asked while looking at my feet trying not to let tears escape from my eyes. "My name is Antisepticeye and let me see... I want...you" he said while he finished with a demonic voice. I stayed looking at the floor with tears escaping my eyes. "P-please l-let me g-go" I said while crying.

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

Oh god I made her cry I didn't mean to scare her. "Um... Y/n, I'm sorry I-i didn't mean to scare you... I j-just" I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. She looked up to me with tears in her eyes, God the fear and sadness in her eyes, I wiped her tears away. I looked to my feet "God what the fuck is wrong with me! I don't blame her for hating me"  I though,I was brought back to reality when I felt two warm arms wrap around me, I looked up to see Y/n hugging me.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I felt kinda bad I saw the guilt in his eyes, I could tell he didn't mean it, he looked to his feet and just zoned out I felt kinda bad and with ought hesitation I hugged him, I looked into his eyes I just wanted to keep staring into his beautiful eyes, he hugged back with hesitation, he didn't see bad just misunderstood. We stayed like that for a while until I decided to break the silence. "Anti?"
"Yes?" He replied "are you always following me?" I asked I noticed he started to blush like crazy. "Um... Well yeah. I've been watching for a while now" he replied while rubbing the back of his neck, "why?" I asked as I tilted my head confused. "Well you seem like a really nice girl so... Yeah" he trailed off, so that explained why I would feel like I was being watched it was him. "I need to go" he said while walking towards the door, I quickly pulled him by his shirt "wait, here text me sometime, I would like to talk to you more often" I said as I handed him my phone number. "Thanks, I'll keep in touch" he smiled as he took the piece of paper and headed out the door. "Bye Anti" I whispered as I walked to my bedroom and threw myself in bed, I  stared at the ceiling thinking about Anti. "Do I like him?" I thought as I fell asleep.

|~A/N~|
(1294 words)

Oh my hybes! Anti oh my god he's real?!?. Anyway I hope you all liked the new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Hybrids...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes