Chapter 28: Tears of Joy

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I hugged her... I just... I didn't know what made me do it I just did, I felt slightly angry yet happy? Maybe I'm just loosing my mind... maybe this isn't real. "Oh Y/n... my little princess..." i heard her say as she sobbed into my shoulder, just then. I heard the door knob turn, when I turned around to face the door, a woman stepped in.

"Oh! Mrs. L/n, I wasn't aware you were watching over the patient" (mother's name) pulled away from the hug and wiped away her tears, "Ah yes, I will be watching over her. Is there a problem?" She asked, "Oh no there's not problem, it's juste now that Miss Y/n is now conscious, I was sent here to inform her she has visitors" the nurse said with a warm smile.

Wait... visitors? "Wait! Nurse, is there by any chance, is there a man with green hair, he looks to be around his 20's?" "Oh yes! He's been waiting ever since they brought you in, should I inform them that your conscious?" 'Anti... he's here... m-my Anti... i-I need to see him, I need to talk to him...'

"Yes, please!" She nodded and exited the room, I felt a smile crept on my face, it feels like forever since I've seen them... i remember talking to Anti... I know this may sound crazy but I spoke to him in my dream! Well... with everything that has happened shouldn't I be used to insane things occurring?

"Oh! Do you know the visitors?" (Mother's name) asked, oh fuck... Anti is coming... and (mother's name) will see him! "U-umm d-do you mind if you could leave us for while, to talk?" She nodded and gave me a faint smile, "Just know if you need anything I'll be outside, alright sweetie?"

I flinched when she said 'sweetie' I remember my mo-(aunt's name) would call me that... I really don't mean to be rude but, it's a lot to take in, I just got into an accident, I'm in the hospital, my husband took the lives of the family who raised me, a maniac is out to kill me, my biological mother whom I haven't seen in years just appeared  and it's just so much to take in...

I was so deep in thought I haven't noticed (mother's name) kissed my forehead and exited the room. I sat there with so many things in my mind, it was starting to give me a head ache... the room was filled with silence, there was nobody by my side to talk to, I felt alone...

Just then, I heard the door knob turn and when it opened, it revealed a couple of smiling faces and I was instantly met with a pair of green eyes... A-Anti...

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

As I'm sitting on ground, my back facing a pillar I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I looked up to see Jack with a happy/worried expression, "Don't worry Anti... I know she'll be alright, just have hope..." I understand what he was trying to do... heh, Sean never really liked seeing people down.

He'd always find away to cheer them up, "heh, thanks Sean..."I said with a smile, he seemed rather shocked-oh... heh, I never really called him by his real name, when we were younger, when we treated each other like brothers I'd always all him by his name but... ever since he disowned me I never came to call him by his name.

Just then I was taken back as he wrapped his arms around me, "I'm sorry Anti... for my idiotic decision... you were my brother... and I left you, I-I hope you can ever forgive me..." I felt something warm fall on my shoulder... was he crying? I chuckled and hugged back.

"I already have, brother..."

We stayed like that for a while until, "Excuse me, Mr.McLoughlin,  I have received some news of your wife" the moment I heard 'wife' I turned around to face a nurse, I quickly stood up on my feet, "yes!? How is she!? Is she awake!?" "Yes she is conscious now, she would like to see you all" she said with a smile, the moment the others heard some of them broke down in tears of joy, "Where's is she!" I asked, "room 305, third floor, right hallway"

"Thank you!" I thanked the woman and we all hurried to get to her room, while in the elevator the girls would wipe their tears away, I was just excited to see Y/n, oh how it's feels like forever since I haven't seen that beautiful smile of hers. The moment the elevator door opened we walked down the hall and just then, I saw a woman exiting Y/n's room, I guess she's a nurse.

"When we reached her room the nurse gave me a smile and I did as well, I took a deep breath, when I opened the door I was instantly met with a pair of beautiful e/c eyes, "Y/n..." I mumbled, the others walked and the girls wrapped their arms around Y/n, she smiled and hugged back.

I saw tears stream down her face, when the girls pulled away walked up to her, "Y/n..." we stared at each other for a couple of seconds until, "Anti..." her voice broke as she pulled me into an embrace, I hugged back and stroked her hair as she sobbed into my chest.

"Shhh...shhh, it's alright, it's all over, your safe" I whispered to her, when she pulled away, I wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead, "How do you feel?" I asked, "Better now" she said with a smile, "Hey, Y/n I-I uhh... never got to tell you" Levin walked towards her.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

"What do you mean?" She looked at Wilford than back at me, she grabbed my hand and placed it on her belly, the moment she did I was a bit confused until... I felt movement... wait... is Levin... My eyes widened, I looked at her and saw Wilford and her smiling, the others were so confused.

"Your pregnant!" I exclaimed with a big smile, the others eyes widened in shock, "W-Wilford!? Y-your-your gonna be a father!?" Mark was the one that was shocked the most, Wilford chuckled and nodded, "I thought it would be special if I told you first, cause I would like you to be my baby's Aunt, what do you say?" "I would love to" I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Dark asked, "We don't know yet, we'd rather be a surprise" Wilford responded. We stayed and talk for a couple of minutes until, "I-I need to go to the bathroom, excuse me" I said I tries getting up but I have those machines hooked up to my arm.

"Will help you Y/n" Sierra said as she helped me stand, my legs trembled the moment I stood up, "man, how long have I been in bed?" "several weeks" Jack said with a frown, "Wow..." Sierra helped me to the bathroom, but before I could use the bathroom, I felt something come up, I fell to my knees and vomited in the toilet.

"Y-Y/n!" Sierra yelled, Angel and Levin ran in worried, "Ill get some water" Angel ran out, I stopped, i felt like everything around me was spinning, which wasn't helping. Angel came back and gave me some water, I washed my mouth and flushed. Angel and Levin out of the bathroom only to see the guys worried especially Anti.

"Are you alright!?" He asked cupping my face, I smiled and nodded, he sigh. They helped lay back down in bed, the nurse came in with a tray of medicine, "Mrs.
L/n, it's for you to take your medicine" "Alright..." she told me which medicines I must take a what hour in case the nurses weren't there at the moment, after she explained everything I nodded and took a liquid medicine. We stayed talking for a while well the guys were mostly the one doing a the talking.

Anti laid next to me and I rested my head on his shoulder, soon enough I began slowly drifting asleep, I closed my eyes and let my body slowly go numb, before I completely fell asleep I felt Anti's lips against mine, I smile made its way to my face as I snuggled with my Irish leprechaun.

"I love you Y/n"

|~A/n~|
(1535 words)

Wow it's been forever since I've written, sorry I haven't published, school is kinda getting tough since we're in finals, so I apologize if there hasn't been that many new chapters, but when school ends, I'll have so much time to write! So I'm looking forward to summer :)

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter, make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In
the next Chapter... Buh-Byyyeeee!!!

-HybridIDK